Not sure where to post this but, Since earlier today i havent been able to use my web browser it keeps saying "unable to find the requested server". Ive rebooted my phone, cleared the brower history but it still doesnt work, is any one else having a problem? and what can i do to fix it? =/
    11-19-10 07:06 PM
    Setup>Email accounts (log in using your BIS user name and password)>select the email account>scroll down to Service Books>Click on Send Service Books.
    11-19-10 07:10 PM
    Setup>Email accounts (log in using your BIS user name and password)>select the email account>scroll down to Service Books>Click on Send Service Books.
    Im not having problems with getting emails its the actual browser so this wouldnt help me
    11-19-10 07:19 PM
    When I had this problem with my torch I did a security wipe and it fixed it.
    11-19-10 07:29 PM
    Im trying to avoid having to wipe my phone..that would be my last option
    11-19-10 07:31 PM
    Have you done a regular battery pull? I was losing BIS for a couple of hours, did a battery pull, and it's working now.
    11-19-10 08:01 PM
    Im not having problems with getting emails its the actual browser so this wouldnt help me
    Seeing the same thing on Bell Mobility in Canada but only on wkifi. Battery pull is no help. Thinking upgrade from 246 to 337 may help.
    My wife is seeing on her curve too but my work 9000 seems fine on wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 08:47 PM
    Service books control more than just email.
    11-19-10 09:36 PM
    Service books control more than just email.
    I pushed my sb"s but still happens on and off but only on wifi. My Bold is unaffected but again, my wifes Curve won't work on wifi when my Torch doesn't. I've noticed the Blackberry symbol moves from wifi to 3G when I loose wifi connectivity.

11-19-10 09:46 PM
    I pushed my sb"s but still happens on and off but only on wifi. My Bold is unaffected but again, my wifes Curve won't work on wifi when my Torch doesn't. I've noticed the Blackberry symbol moves from wifi to 3G when I loose wifi connectivity.

Try rebooting your router.
    11-19-10 09:50 PM
    Try rebooting your router.
    Sometomes helps, sometimes doesn't. I'm wondering why it only aaffects 2 of our 3 Blackberry's?

11-19-10 09:53 PM
    What all did you wipe?

11-19-10 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD