Everyone may already know this but I just discovred by accident that when looking at a message, you can go to the next or previous one by swiping the screen just like while looking at pictures.

If everyone knows this aready, ignore this and I'll just go in the corner and feel stupid. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 08:06 PM
    Don't worry, it was a new find by myself a week or so ago. There will always be new things for new and old users to stumble upon. I am finding lots of new stuff out since my Torch is my first BB.
    11-01-10 08:22 PM
    I don't think I knew that, but it's not a surprise. It doesn't matter to me either, as I rarely view messages sequentially, try to delete most, and have multiple message types jumbled together.

Still, it's always cool to find even the smallest new thing these BBs can do!

Last edited by elite1; 11-02-10 at 04:57 AM.
    11-02-10 04:55 AM
    I also have multiple types in my inbox and this doesn't seem to bother the torch. The messages scroll in order whether an email or text. I mainly find it very handy if I have multiple unread messages in a row and want to look through them quickly.

11-02-10 05:32 AM
    Nice find thanks

11-02-10 07:18 AM
    I think many people have created a thread similar to yours so don't worry about it haha.

11-02-10 08:10 AM
    Yes, this is quite old news but there are always new owners that will benefit from tips and tricks.
    11-02-10 02:18 PM
    Yes, this is quite old news but there are always new owners that will benefit from tips and tricks.
    +1 it's a great feature of BB6
    11-02-10 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD