Hello all. First off I'd like to say happy thanksgiving to everyone, I hope everyone enjoys themselves this weekend.

I must say I haven't done much poking around about this yet but my issue is that I miss and (more importantly) I am used to the blackberry "standard" ringer and and texting tones that have been standard on all my BBY 8x00 models and my bolds. Would there be ANY way to import or download the standard bby ringer and the two-tone texting tone as available with the older blackberries ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

-Shawn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 12:26 AM
    11-25-10 08:23 AM
    The only way I found to save the ring tones is to rec them manually, as on my torch, getting rid of ring tones and bg images saved tons of space but there was no way of getting them back so I had to load them back then rec them to my studio rec and save them as ringtones, ill have to do this also for my 9000 bold and 9700 as well I just put the ring tones on my 32gig sd card and it works like a charm, its a bit work editing and nameing but well worth it cause the sound is good quality.
    11-26-10 05:26 AM
    Use BBsak to load the cod's like jeffreii posted in the link. Easiest and most effective way to do it.
    11-26-10 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD