This phone is garbage and this forum is even worse. Whenever I have a serious issue with something and resort to fellow blackberry users for help, all I get are trolls and fanboys ranting. Not one issue has been resolved by this garbage forum. Enjoy your phones and enjoy wasting your life on this pathetic excuse of a site.
    09-30-10 10:12 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 10:16 PM
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thank you crackberry genius for proving my point. When I have a real issue I don't get a response but when I post something that has no relevance the replies start rolling in.
    09-30-10 10:20 PM
    I thought you were leaving?

09-30-10 10:22 PM
    What are you talking about.

Posting a message like this is just asking for those types of replies.

Hmm looking back on your posts you mention you have an iPhone 4 and your work gave you the 9800. So unhappy?

I answered your question in your other thread. Was it not the answer you were expecting?
    09-30-10 10:23 PM
    I'm sorry that you've had that kind of experience here and with the device. I've only had the Torch for 8 Hours and I think its amazing. As far as the forum, I've found it useful and mostly a positive environment and experience ..

09-30-10 10:24 PM
    This phone is garbage and this forum is even worse. Whenever I have a serious issue with something and resort to fellow blackberry users for help, all I get are trolls and fanboys ranting. Not one issue has been resolved by this garbage forum. Enjoy your phones and enjoy wasting your life on this pathetic excuse of a site.
    I'm sorry you feel that way- this site is awesome and everyone is entitled to their opinions.. However what exactly is wrong with your phone?
    The torch just came out and everyone is also learning the phone...this site doesn't say its here to replace the lack of you learning your phone, but is a supplement for your blackberry device.
    if you're having a prob then most carriers offer a 30day return period- check out android, and similar devices....there's also the iphone.

But a line that was always told to me and I'm going to share with you-
    " A poor craftsman always blames his tools"

Have a great evening

09-30-10 10:25 PM
    this phone is garbage and this forum is even worse. Whenever i have a serious issue with something and resort to fellow blackberry users for help, all i get are trolls and fanboys ranting. Not one issue has been resolved by this garbage forum. Enjoy your phones and enjoy wasting your life on this pathetic excuse of a site.

* mod edit*
    09-30-10 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD