Anybody notice anything unusual about CrackBerry's iGrip ad? Maybe it's just me, but it seems the screen on that looks more like something lifted from OS 5 than what OS 6 looks like on my Torch. If I am wrong, please let me know. Mine only allows for four icons across, where the iGrip ad shows six. And, I no longer have "WiFi" words, but the BB logo next to my WiFi signal indicator. Plus, the iGrip ad doesn't show "all" or "Favorites" bar across the top of the home screen.

Any other thoughts out there? Is this a new theme, or a result of .214, which I don't expect to download until later today.
    09-11-10 01:23 PM
    I'm on .214 and there still are new new theme options. It looks to be a photoshop of the screen with the 9800.
    09-11-10 01:36 PM
    I'm on .214 and there still are new new theme options. It looks to be a photoshop of the screen with the 9800.
    You're right. The screen is actually the Ignite theme, available for OS5 devices only. Maybe if we holler loud enough, he'll do a Torch version?!?
    09-11-10 03:38 PM
    Actually it looks more like the stock OS5 Orange carrier theme. There's already one for OS6, but it's just a background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-10 04:33 PM
    Lol.. The whole thing is clearly an animation..Take a look at the ring surrounding the trackpad, looks fake!
    09-11-10 07:25 PM
    Its one of the stock photo(s) that can be downloaded off of RIM's main website - probably didn't have one that had the screen in landscape mode so they used some photo shop magic...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD