I downloaded Pandora on my torch. My problem is that the icon isn't showing up. I have double checked my settings and all downloads go to the Home folder. The only way I can find the icon is when I do a search. When I go to highlight the icon to move it from the search window, it does not give me the option to do so.

My question is-is there a way to move an icon out of the search field and into the main screen? Alternatively, is there any wya while in search mode to see where the icon/app actualyl downloaded? i've checked everywhere I can think of.
    10-15-10 10:53 AM
    I have seen similar issues in the initial (factory) Torch release -- have you installed to the latest OS 6 update for your Torch? This corrected it for me - while it may not bring the icon back (reinstall Pandora for this), it should prevent it from happening again.

You might also try adding to Favorites from the search screen? Not perfect - if it works- but better than othing.
    10-15-10 11:57 AM
    Are you sure the icons you're looking for aren't hidden? You can select show all from the options menu on the home screen to see hidden icons or folders that might contain icons.
    10-15-10 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD