01-19-11 03:20 PM
51 123
tools
    Just got the Torch yesterday and I love this phone. Loving OS6 for sure. Doesn't getting any better with this device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 07:33 PM
    My wife and I love our Torches as well. It's been interesting watching the progression of RIM from devices initially for corporate users to include other Smartphone users..... starting at work with an earlier 62xx, 67xx (remembering the B&W screens) and 8700/8300 models along with my other personal Crackberries....8100/8310/9000/9700. IMO, the Torch is another step in the right direction.
    01-17-11 08:43 AM
    Add me!

Had mine less than two weeks AND it's my first BB (but not first smartphone).

After having this phone, can't remember what took me so long to join the Crackberry Nation.
    01-17-11 01:31 PM
    I just wanted to post how great this phone is! I use this thing during every waking hour (no mid day charges) for many things. Right now I am using this to time my pot pies in the oven, post here, listen to music...just sent an email now I'll finish here... Just got a notification a buddy from across the world sent me an FB message, and now I'll let my kid play the artgo coloring game (he loves that dinosaur). Thank you torch for being the best phone for me!

If only you could play angry birds....
    01-17-11 01:40 PM
    If only you could play angry birds....
    Don't mean to sound petty, but what is the big deal about Angry Birds?

I've seen gameplay video but woudn't play it on my Torch even if I could. :S

01-17-11 01:46 PM
    Angry birds is fun, but not a dealbreaker at all! This phone rocks!

StefanieAnn likes this.
    01-17-11 02:00 PM
    I have this phone in my hands A LOT! I always liked my 9700 because it had NO moving parts. I obsess over the slider action. Too much wobble? Too much a gap? Will it last? Arrrgh

01-17-11 05:47 PM
    Torch is another POS phone from Rim. I'm surprised all you fools are still using one.
    01-17-11 05:53 PM
    All i can say is....I LOVE IT!!!
    01-17-11 11:25 PM
    Torch is another POS phone from Rim. I'm surprised all you fools are still using one.

Yah....and it doesn't even have angry birds....
    01-18-11 08:42 AM
    Yah....and it doesn't even have angry birds....
    I don't get the obsession over a stupid game, and how people base a PHONE purchase based on whether it has a certain game. For me I base my purchase on how well the device does what its meant to do, be a communication device first and foremost.

if this post was meant as sarcasm then disregard all I've said.
    Harryl6134 likes this.
    01-18-11 08:45 AM

....I guess ***sarcasm*** doesn't come through in this font! I've never seen, let alone played "angry birds", nor would I buy such an app (although I did once try a fart app on my bb because I couldn't believe someone had made one!).
    01-18-11 08:53 AM
    In December, I upgraded from a Curve to the Torch & I am loving it! Thanks RIM
    01-18-11 01:41 PM
    Last night i was so crackberry'd out i went to buy myself a torch. i haven't slept all night this has to be one of the most solid phones i have had. once again blackberry has me hooked.
    01-18-11 02:35 PM
    I abosolutely love my Torch, best BB i've had. I neber put her down, people have started to comment that "you've always got that thing in your hand, playing with it" lol.
    01-18-11 08:19 PM
    I really should proof read my posts!!!
    01-18-11 08:20 PM
    Had a Bold 9000 since they came out and enjoyed it. Upgraded to the toch in November, upgraded to 337 OS and phone is great.. Bold does'nt even compare. As with the bold, however, make it a habit to do a battery pull once a week. This tends to clean up all the hanging data and quickens the OS as well. Great phone. BB has done well.
    For those of you that B*^ch soo much about the torch, either find a solution to your problems or get another phone already.. You waste more time complaining then getting your issues resolved...

By the way, do those battery pull apps really work the same as a physical battery pull. If they do, which app is best...
    01-18-11 09:10 PM
    CrackBerry high is a good high and the Torch is amazing...
    01-19-11 12:05 AM

Angry Birds is a fun game, a time waster IMO one of the best mobile games. it would be nice to have the option of playing it on the torch.
    01-19-11 07:44 AM
    i miss the torch.....if only verizon would have it
    I agree. I am on Verizon now and just can't got back to att at this time. Sad part is I have a Torch just sitting here looking at me. I like my Bold but really miss using the Torch
    01-19-11 08:18 AM
    CrackBerry Addict here even more now with my Torch, awesome tool as my communication device, the way a BB should be and is....games no...email both work and per, text, calls, web, BBM.....if my Torch is not in my hand it is within reach or eye's view!
    01-19-11 09:00 AM
    I have to say, I'm liking mine more. It was a bit buggy acting at first, but much better after updating the os.
    01-19-11 09:04 AM
    Love my Torch! I got it instead of the Captivate and I have not once regreted it! My wife also has a Torch and I think she loves it more than I do, **** my mother-in-law got one a week ago and can't put hers down.

01-19-11 10:59 AM
    This is my first BB and I must say I'm loving it :-)

01-19-11 11:55 AM
    Just did the unthinkable and once again going to be back with at&t and the Torch should be here int 3-5 working days Got the promo on the black one and already have the white one ( unlocked was using on tmob) :-). I need help lol
    01-19-11 02:57 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD