Absolutely love mine too! It's my first BB ever though so I can't compare it to anything. A big step up from my Samsung Evolution
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-06-10 03:43 PM
    I love to read the positive responses! Very pleasing to see that other folk love their Torch smartphones as much as I love mine!

Thank you all for the fantastic responses!

Rob
    12-06-10 03:48 PM
    I might love it if I was on at&t but I'm not so I can't.
    12-06-10 03:52 PM
    i bought and used the torch for 1 day.its an incredible device to have. the touchscreen and keyboard combo simplify things. and the social networking-just wow. the 5.0 camera is great too. i returned mine the next day because i want to wait to see what comes next. i want the revamped bold 9000 so bad. come on rim, just reveal it. it was wise enough for me to wait and send my torch back. but the torch is an exceptional device in its own right.
    12-06-10 04:06 PM
    I am sure someone will tell you to start a new thread next time since your question can confuse the topic or might even be forgotten and skipped. Since i read it basically the reason appworld doesn't have the latest update is probably because it needs to be approved by rim before it gets the updated version into appworld. You will probably be better off downloading the update from ubertwitters webpage. Direct link is:

�berTwitter Download

and crunch sms:

crunchSMS - Install

Good luck man.
    just visit it from ur bb.

O yea also to the op welcome and i definitely love my torch had it since the release day and haven't put it down since.

12-06-10 04:19 PM
    Thank you for ure help have done so with both an in future will try to keep on topic ooPs !!

12-06-10 04:24 PM
    There are plenty of us here who love the Torch
    12-06-10 04:28 PM
    I just don't care about what everyone else says.
    I am a new BB owner and my first BB is the Torch.
    I have an iPhone 4 at the same time, but can't put down my Torch.
    I am just in love with it.
    12-06-10 08:57 PM
    I have had a few BB�s from 8310, bold, storm, bold 2 and then iPhone 3Gs and now the Torch�. Love my phone and have no issues except lack of games� and some apps

Would love to see apps for: DSTV ( South Africa), Decent fuel logger, PSN Playstation app, google goggles
    Would love to see games , Angry brids, Fragger, Better tower defense game, decent tiger woods, etc�
    12-06-10 11:03 PM
    I can't wait for my service plan to be up so I can go pick up a torch. This month is gunnna go by quick
    12-07-10 12:58 AM
    I too converted from the BB Bold 9700 to the Torch 9800. With me at all times. I even sold my lightly used Bold for a cool $260 on ebay!!!

BB Curve 8310, BB Bold 9700.... Ahhhaa -- the beloved Torch
    12-07-10 03:08 AM
    I love my Torch! Even though i don't post that much or say much on the Torch forums. I leave mine stock atleast. lol
    12-07-10 08:11 AM
    count me in...the best bb on the market hands down...I had the Bold 1 and 2, but for years I hoped that RIM would do the combo and the did...
    on another note, has you all noticed that MOTO new window phone has the form factor of the Bold???? LOL
    12-07-10 08:41 AM
    count me in...the best bb on the market hands down...I had the Bold 1 and 2, but for years I hoped that RIM would do the combo and the did...
    on another note, has you all noticed that MOTO new window phone has the form factor of the Bold???? LOL
    Referring to the droid pro?

Kinda funny Motorola is now copying BB's.
    Wow i just realized that looks nearly identical to a torches keyboard other then a few key placements, but still has that flat with one raised side look like the torch's keyboard. Thought I remember reading on here somewhere about Motorola being sued over patent infringement over BB's keyboard?
    Last edited by homer1475; 12-07-10 at 09:36 AM.
    12-07-10 08:50 AM
    Just got my torch yesterday. My first blackberry and I'm very with my choice so far.
    12-07-10 09:33 AM
    Received my new 9800 yesterday also. Wow. I'm really impressed with the responsiveness and UI. I take back all the bad things I said about RIM making a slider their flagship device, its really quite enjoyable. Now if I could just find all my stuff on here. Lol.

12-07-10 09:38 AM
    I have to say that I don't know how I lived without the Torch before. The Torch is my first BB I'm coming from the HTC Touch which i really thought I loved more than anything until I got the Torch. I was really missing the feel of keys and a keyboard on my Touch but I didn't want to give up the awesomeness of aTouch screen. The Torch is the best of both worlds and then some! Now I have my touch screen, my full keyboard and BBM i couldn't be happier.
    12-07-10 10:05 AM
    Love my Torch! Great freaking phone.
    12-07-10 01:48 PM
    I sent a personal private bbm and want to know if I delete them as contact, will chat history be saved on there phone even if Im not a contact anymore???
    12-07-10 01:54 PM
    I love my Torch, I think my replacement phone will be the rumored Touch BOLD. For now what I have is amazing.
    electro_sound likes this.
    12-07-10 04:13 PM
    -14 days for me before to get it!
    12-07-10 04:35 PM
    I love Torch..then I keep switching back to iphone 4 cause I love its smoothness and fantastic screen..then I switch back to Torch again because I love its productivity, notofivation LED and keyboard...back and forth..back and forth..the time I spend on Torch is probably 5x on iphone..I like both, but I love Torch more..just wish it has iphone 4's retina screen..it will be perfect..

12-07-10 11:22 PM
    ^ one day it will, blackberry is new to this, and did a good job already

hi, I LOVE MY TORCH as well
    12-08-10 12:53 AM
    Coming from a curve 8900, I have hard time to like the keyboard, but other than that I feel like it was a good choice. I didn't have lot of apps/game on my 8900 (maybe 8 or 9 that I won/bought), but all of them were compatible with the torch. Theme were not compatible (dah)
    12-08-10 10:52 AM
    The Torch keyboard is very bad, I no like it when I try at the stor
    12-08-10 10:57 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD