10-26-10 03:14 AM
34 12
tools
    Just wait until:
    1.) You notice how bad the battery life is
    2.) How squeaky the call and menu buttons are going to get
    3.) How dust particles get under the screen and you have to remove the screen in order to clean them out.

Those are my only cons...
    Enter the room buzz killington

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-10 07:48 PM
    i agree with the op.. i have had my torch for about 3 weeks now and i absolutely love it..it is so many ways to do stuff i purposely change the way i do stuff because i have the option too..such as physical key board/ then virtual.. then sideways virtual.. or touch screen.. or sensor pad.. the battery life is not a problem ..

only con is it is a tad heavy and my otterbox case isn't helping but i love it and i came from a 9700
    10-25-10 08:17 PM
    I've had my Torch for over a month...it's the best BB i have owned yet. (Curve 8330, Tour 9630, Bold 9650). Not even going to go back and talk about the Treo...The Torch is the best so far. Many times I won't use my notebook for a day or two because the Torch can do it also.

My battery life is better than my previous BB's. I think this may be one of RIM's best phones yet.
    10-25-10 08:34 PM
    Jesus. All these people with fantastic batteries.
    What gives? I use it for 4 hours and its at %50... and not even heavy use.

I guess I gotta order another battery. Arg....
    if you minimize the font size to 8, you're battery will gain 40% health.
    10-25-10 08:36 PM
    You need to use smaller fonts. thats your problem. You decrease the fontsize you're battery life will increase.
    LOL!! Great!
    10-25-10 09:08 PM
    Yeah, have had mine for 3 weeks and I have not had any problems.

Battery life is very close to my 9700 which surprised me considering it has a smaller battery and a larger screen. They did a great job on this phone
    10-25-10 09:27 PM
    About 2 months and loving it. Downloading more apps, doing more tweaking, generally just using it more than any other phone I've owned. If I didn't think I'd strangle myself I'd sleep with it at night while it's charging.
    10-25-10 09:32 PM
    About 2 months and loving it. Downloading more apps, doing more tweaking, generally just using it more than any other phone I've owned. If I didn't think I'd strangle myself I'd sleep with it at night while it's charging.
    Try an OEM charging pod...less risky.
    10-25-10 09:33 PM
    ^^LMAO! That's sweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 03:14 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD