Pertaining to BB6....v5 at least you can hide folders (unless you go via pc and check hidden v6). can't move pics..must cut and paste...

the prev version of software handled pictures and options much better. i hope RIM comes up with the same or very similar options on the next update.
    12-26-10 08:07 PM
    Really?
    When I go to Media > Pictures and view my pics I can selec a picture and it gives me the option to Move to Folder.
    Must just be my phone..
    12-26-10 08:22 PM
    Really?
    When I go to Media > Pictures and view my pics I can selec a picture and it gives me the option to Move to Folder.
    Must just be my phone..
    And what phone/OS would that be? OS 6 on the Torch does not have that option.
    12-27-10 11:00 AM
    I disagree. Its much better in OS 6 and I have the ability to move as well.
    12-27-10 11:58 AM
    And what phone/OS would that be? OS 6 on the Torch does not have that option.
    Torch with OS6. .337

I click on the "Media" icon on my homescreen, then click on "Pictures", then go into my Camera Pictures and when a pic is selected and I hit my BB menu button the first option it is highlighted on is Move to Folder
    Last edited by hectorjr; 12-27-10 at 01:28 PM.
    12-27-10 01:25 PM
    I'm using the torch 337 and move to folder is right under select for me, dunno why its not showing for you, I'm using a memory card don't know if that makes any difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 01:33 PM
    I'm using 337 as well. The only place I have the Move to Folder option is within the Camera Pictures folder. If I'm in any other folder I can not simply move the picture it is a copy or cut / paste procedure.
    12-27-10 05:11 PM
    I'm using 337 as well. The only place I have the Move to Folder option is within the Camera Pictures folder. If I'm in any other folder I can not simply move the picture it is a copy or cut / paste procedure.

Same here on .246
    12-27-10 08:45 PM
    Same here on .337, it only shows in camera pics I have to organize downloads on my pc (cus I'm too lazy to download em straight to the folder I want them in from the beginning lol).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD