I got the Torch 2 weeks ago and love it. I started with the 8310 and have a 8520n and 9700. My as been with iphone since the 2g and move up through the 3g, 3gs and the i4. I hate apple and the iphone. I got to say I was getting aggravated cause I wanted a storm and ATT didn't have one. Some of my buddies have different kinds of droids. I don't like them either. I really like the office suit of the BB yet their still fun. I'm a power abuser and no can't do much of that w/ the BBs but still can have fun. I've read a couple of complaints that the 9800 went w/ the 600mhz cpu instead of the 1 ghz. I'm glad. A friend got the droid X I think it is and can't keep a batt charged. I don't think we have batt.Masngement yet to support such power needs. speaking of whick I've always liked that BBs give a app manger. Droids and such have to go get a 3rd party and if you don't your apps will kill your batt soon. I really like the new app. Manger in os 6. Really the only 2 things I don't like in os 6 is I hate the new options menu. I'm lost. The fact that RIM is yet to allow AD HOC is crazy to me. Well there's a couple other little things like choosing a folder for the camra and setting up a profile can get alittle hairy if you swap data from another device. But I can live w/ these small things. Thanks for listening. Looking forward to swapping wits w/ yall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 13echo4; 09-30-10 at 12:39 PM.
    09-30-10 12:31 PM
    I hate apple and the iphone.
    good man
    10chars
    09-30-10 12:38 PM
    i knew we would see more happy people once the trolls left...its good to see real bb users enjoying the actual features the phone has to offer...def hope to exchange wits w/u soon as well...lotta things pop up all the time...o yea and if u haven't already make sure u update ur os....225 and 246 r way better than 141
    09-30-10 01:09 PM
    Welcome aboard! I thought for a brief second to get an iphone but when the Torch came out without the surepress I was too excited!
    09-30-10 01:31 PM
    I got the Torch 2 weeks ago and love it. I started with the 8310 and have a 8520n and 9700. My as been with iphone since the 2g and move up through the 3g, 3gs and the i4. I hate apple and the iphone. I got to say I was getting aggravated cause I wanted a storm and ATT didn't have one. Some of my buddies have different kinds of droids. I don't like them either. I really like the office suit of the BB yet their still fun. I'm a power abuser and no can't do much of that w/ the BBs but still can have fun. I've read a couple of complaints that the 9800 went w/ the 600mhz cpu instead of the 1 ghz. I'm glad. A friend got the droid X I think it is and can't keep a batt charged. I don't think we have batt.Masngement yet to support such power needs. speaking of whick I've always liked that BBs give a app manger. Droids and such have to go get a 3rd party and if you don't your apps will kill your batt soon. I really like the new app. Manger in os 6. Really the only 2 things I don't like in os 6 is I hate the new options menu. I'm lost. The fact that RIM is yet to allow AD HOC is crazy to me. Well there's a couple other little things like choosing a folder for the camra and setting up a profile can get alittle hairy if you swap data from another device. But I can live w/ these small things. Thanks for listening. Looking forward to swapping wits w/ yall.
    If you have any trouble with the new options menu remember you can always just start typing from the homescreen and universal search will find options for you. Quick and easy.

And +1 for updating to the latest leaked OS. Much much better than .141 you won't believe it.
    09-30-10 02:01 PM
    i knew we would see more happy people once the trolls left...its good to see real bb users enjoying the actual features the phone has to offer...def hope to exchange wits w/u soon as well...lotta things pop up all the time...o yea and if u haven't already make sure u update ur os....225 and 246 r way better than 141
    Are you kidding me? I'm just now gerring this thing how I want it and I have to start over. Aight then I'll do the update. The trolls complaits on the torch and other BBs is rather stupid IMHO. For me my BBs have had the processing power that I need. I wouldn't sacrifice batt life and heat for cpu. These 1ghz phone's backs get rather warm. Well duh. I don't mean to bash on the iphone. I think apple missed a great chance to have something good. To put all that tec in your hands and limit it is just plan stupid. No filing manger is ********. Its just a video game / phone. Most of the apps doesn't really work and the ones that do aren't really useful. I'm really surprised apple is still in the game. I gotta go check out the update see ya around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD