Inspired. Wanted to try a different os system, but this is not what i thought it would be. No led notificstion, email took forever to come thru, have to download too many apps to get wht i want. Maybe blackberry have us spoiled, and i like it. So as soon as att opens this inspire will be returned.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 01:15 AM
    But it's foour geee!!! How's the battery life anyways?

03-06-11 01:36 AM
    Its ok considering i havent put it down, trying to figure it out and downoad apps.

03-06-11 01:57 AM
    I have to say I'm not all that excited about 4G. Could have something to do with the fact that I'm in Canada, and mobile competiton being what it is up here, we won't see it for another 20 years...

Glad to hear you're missing RIM already. Come back to us lilme08... Come back...

03-06-11 04:44 AM
    I started asking my self should I go with the I4 (Phone my boss has) but the last 2 week we had a cuople of business trip Houston, Guatemala, Pamana and Colombia and man his I4 was dropping the signal amazing, never had experience that on my phone so all the trip he was like.

Boss:Look I don't have signal again, check your phone!!!
    Me: I'm OK!!!!

Boss: **** my I4 is dead I need to charge it, how you doing? Lend me your Ipod charger
    Me: I'm OK, I don have a Ipod.
    Boos: Ohh you listen to music on your bb.
    Me: YES!!!

Ohhh after that I'm not thinking on any change I'm going directly to the Torch 2!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!

03-06-11 06:23 AM
    I have to say I'm not all that excited about 4G. Could have something to do with the fact that I'm in Canada, and mobile competiton being what it is up here, we won't see it for another 20 years...

Glad to hear you're missing RIM already. Come back to us lilme08... Come back...

"4G" in this case is really just HSPA+, something all major networks already have here.

03-06-11 06:54 AM
    I'll trade you a scratch free Red Torch.
    03-06-11 09:44 AM
    Thanks. Maybe i will try again later, but i am coming back for now.

03-06-11 10:16 AM
    The is an LED indicator. It is in the upper right hand corner under the earphone grill. It is hard as **** to see though. I miss the huge LED indicator on my 9000. I could see if it was flashing from across the room...day or night.
    03-06-11 10:42 AM
    Id give it alittle more time. its a completely different operation system youre not going to figure it out overnight (literally). In most respects, its a better OS. its more capable and makes better use of the phones hardware then a OS6 phone could. And yes there is a LED, its just not nearly as bright as a BB's.... **** i went from a 9700 to a 9800 and its half as bright.

anyway, that phone is great for the price ($99). Far more, better, and free apps. a usable web browser with flash. you can customize the OS to whatever you want. great screen.

id keep it for a while.
    03-06-11 11:13 AM
    But it's foour geee!!! How's the battery life anyways?

Wait I thought Ozzy said we was up to 6g now.

03-06-11 12:02 PM
    Inspired. Wanted to try a different os system, but this is not what i thought it would be. No led notificstion, email took forever to come thru, have to download too many apps to get wht i want. Maybe blackberry have us spoiled, and i like it. So as soon as att opens this inspire will be returned.

I completely agree I had the same experience! I put mine on Ebay and as soon as it sells I am going back to the Torch.
    03-06-11 12:11 PM
    I am going to keep it for a week and see. And the lead is in the wrong place to me. So spoiled by bb its a shame. Will see what happens. And this battery life is killing me.

03-06-11 12:52 PM
    A friend of mine recently got the inspire 4g. I was handling it to see if I wanted to get it(and keep Torch) but I wasn't as into it as I thought...and he is always asking for a charger
    03-06-11 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD