I need help! I recently deleted the "Medium" profile on my Torch, and I need it back. The reason is that I installed the RingScheduler app which automatically changes profiles based on the schedule I give it - however, it thinks that "Medium" is still there, so when I select any profile that sits below where Medium used to be, it picks one lower than I intended. So for example, if I tell it to use Silent, it will instead select the next one on the list which is Vibrate Only.

If I manually add a profile named Medium, it goes at the bottom of the list and thus doesn't solve my problem.

I tried restoring Profiles and Profile Options from the Desktop Manager, and it didn't bring "Medium" back.

Any ideas on how I can bring the original "Medium" profile back, hopefully without doing any full reinstalls or anything?

I appreciate the help!
    01-10-11 03:55 AM
    Profile and Profile options wont restore profiles.

"Sounds" will
    anton-k and anon(49433) like this.
    01-10-11 03:58 AM
    Awesome, thank you so much for such a quick reply! I'm usually pretty good with this kind of stuff, but I've only had a Blackberry for 2 weeks so far so I've yet to find all of the inside information. I must say it's very different from my Palm Treo 755p, which actually had a fair number of advantages over the Torch.

Thanks again!
    01-10-11 04:08 AM
    I found this thread after having the same exact problem. Stupid RingScheduler!

Thanks gbsn!
    01-14-11 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD