01-19-11 03:24 PM
50 12
tools
    AGF here and no complaints, it usually flies apart when it hits the concrete but the Torch still looks new.
    12-27-10 05:51 PM
    AGF GRT 9800 provides good protection with interlocking rails [top and bottom]. adds bulk but would protect in a drop.cheapest scr-saver i can get. i am confident!
    12-27-10 10:19 PM
    I use the otterbox it has save my torch a couple of times.
    Great case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 10:55 PM
    Hey guys, we already had another thread going on this, with pretty much all the info listed here plus a few other options:
    Best Hard Case for Torch
    Last edited by elite1; 12-27-10 at 11:58 PM.
    12-27-10 11:52 PM
    The Otterbox Commuter is simple, low profile, and effective. The Body Glove Snap-On is also popular because of the built-in kickstand and "glove" material.
    12-28-10 12:11 AM
    i propose you buy some accessoires for Your BB 9800
    housse BlackBerry Torch
    Etui BlackBerry Torch
    12-28-10 01:20 AM
    what I can suggest is using the stock casing. However, if you are willing to go a little more adventures, you can check on ebay and Amazon for more interesting ones.

Not to forget Mobihand for some extra casing type of your choice
    12-28-10 08:18 AM
    i propose you buy some accessoires for Your BB 9800
    housse BlackBerry Torch
    Etui BlackBerry Torch
    ROFLMFAO.....

3 posts and there all the same, posting a link for his or someone he knows website in France to buy torch accessories. I guess if you really need to advertise like this then your not a very reputable company.
    12-28-10 08:33 AM
    Raymond, after reading all the reviews about cases and covers I decided to try the Seidio Innocase "Active". I am very impressed, the case just slips on, has a nice soft rubber texture on the inside but a harder suface on the outside that should protect the phone against most accidents. The part that clips on the slider is solid and the whole package does not add too much bulk to the phone. It took a few days to get use to the feel but it got easier over the weekend. I ordered the combo which includes the holster, very happy with my choice.

seidioonline.com
    I do a search and i saw a different one including the otterbox and some cheap one's but i go for the seidio innocase.
    12-28-10 09:06 AM
    Otter box Commuter or OEM leather pouch and screen Protectors
    12-28-10 10:01 AM
    I have a Seidio Innocase and an AT&T privacy screen protector on my torch. I have the Red Torch so I got a burgundy Seidio case so that way its still close to the same color.
    12-28-10 10:57 AM
    Have bought 3 cases, the OEM is a pain in the *** as it takes 2 hands to insert. Why SOMEONE thought that building a case that collapses when empty would be user friendly is beyond me. The best one, best fitting, and easiest to use is the Seidio, ,it offers phone protection plus a secure carry. A sleeve or "just a case" is OK for a woman who carries a purse. For a guy, carrying a phone in your pocket is nuts, can you say "broken screen". Bought it from the crackberry store Seidio InnoCase Protective Case for Torch (Black) + Seidio InnoCase Holster for Torch - CrackBerry Canada
    Pricey but well worth it, this case even looks nice and enhances the look of the Torch
    12-28-10 11:14 AM
    My Torch lives in my pocket. The OEM pocket protector is my fave.

This is all I use as well. Love it!
    12-29-10 02:42 AM
    Pics of my Red Torch with my Innocase Surface
    01-14-11 10:57 AM
    Screen protection - invisisheild highly recommended for touch screen devices and will not scratch like other screen protectors.. Also comes with a life time guarantee

Case - seidio as other people said it doesn't add to the bulk

Last edited by Itzjusnick; 01-14-11 at 11:58 AM.
    01-14-11 11:52 AM
    CaseMate Barely There!!!!!! check it at Best Buy
    it is hard to remove the back cover to do a battery pull? i've being considering buying the barely there but have read some reviews saying that it's hard to remove the back cover.
    01-14-11 02:50 PM
    I just use the OEM pocket pouch for now. May invest in a case later on depending on what I read from the reviews and comments of everyone here.
    01-14-11 03:01 PM
    I also used the otterbox untell I got a charging pod. I got tired of pulling it on/off. Now I go barefoot wirh a screen protector and a leather holster.

01-14-11 03:05 PM
    I just ordered a CaseMate Barely There. I'll let you know how it works out.
    I've been using the Casemate for a few weeks so here's my followup;

I bought it through through an Amazon vendor for about $16. When I received the package, it didn't include the clear screen protector (i guess that explains the cheap price). Then I ordered ordered a cheapo 3 pack of screen protectors for $1.18.

The case is slim enough so I can carry the Torch in either my front pocket or my belt-clip AGF Leather case. The bottom half or case is fine, but I'm not happy with the top-cover for two reasons;
    1) It constantly detaches from the Torch during normal handling (just removing from pocket or OEM pouch).
    2) The cover's mounting clips interfere with the sliding screen mechanism causing the screen to rock slightly when using the touch screen. This rocking doesn't effect function, but it does give the phone a feeling of cheap quality. When I remove the cover, the touch screen becomes rock solid again.

For now I've settled on using just the bottom cover and the clear screen protector. I didn't want a case that was too bulky but maybe this design is just too thin to be practical (or you get what you pay for).
    Last edited by --Super--; 01-15-11 at 08:34 AM.
    01-15-11 08:17 AM
    I had the otterbor but it was making the slider loose so I change to AGF GTR and its the best cases in my expierence. It fill solid and ni loose slider.
    01-15-11 08:23 AM
    For my screen protector, I use a BSE. Love love love this product, I've used it on a variety of devices besides my Torch and have never had any issues (or scratches!). Yes, you do have to use water to apply it, but as long as you follow the instructions on their website everything will work out just fine

Blackberry Torch 9800 Skin

As for my body case, I'm just using a simple hard-shell Mobi I picked up at my retailer when I bought the phone. Not bad, it hasn't broke on me yet and I've had the phone for almost 2 months. Snaps off nice and easy for battery pulls too.
    01-15-11 01:20 PM
    " I bought an AGF GTR case."

+1 for the AGF! Very solid, and doesn't add too much bulk. Attractive, too!
    01-16-11 01:50 PM
    It is expensive, but I am a huge fan of the Noreve flip case for the following reasons:

1. Ease of use; flip it and go.

2. You don't have to purchase a separate screen cover.

3. My case (purchased for my Curve two years ago) looks almost brand new.

4. My Curve, after being purchased two years ago and after being dropped in every asphalt parking lot in town, looks brand new. One reviewer claims to have run-over her phone and case with her vehicle. The case was destroyed but her phone survived.

5. The design is thoughtful, even protecting the camera lens from scratches and gunk [though this does not appear to be true for the Torch case (not sure why companies insist on screwing around with near-perfection)].

I hope to soon purchase a Torch and will definitely check-out the Noreve flip case when I do. It was worth every dime. Be sure to check-it-out and NO, I don't work for the company.
    01-16-11 11:58 PM
    I would recommend the Otter Box along with a screen protector.
    01-19-11 02:34 PM
    I use the Casemate Barely There case.
    01-19-11 03:24 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD