Hello

Do you know a good/nice protector for the torch?

regards
    12-26-10 11:41 AM
    My Torch lives in my pocket. The OEM pocket protector is my fave.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 12:02 PM
    My Torch is protected with an Otterbox.
    12-26-10 12:15 PM
    After I bounced mine off the floor a couple of times and the concrete once, I decided to go with an Otter box communter. So far, so good. lol
    12-26-10 12:21 PM
    Mine is protected with an Otterbox Commuter as well. Great case
    12-26-10 12:28 PM
    12-26-10 12:29 PM
    I have a zagg screen protector and a case-mate case. Both are awesome and the case is nice and stylish.

12-26-10 01:29 PM
    I just use the zagg invisibleshield (screen only).

12-26-10 05:51 PM
    i just put a RG Screen Guard on it..but i heard the otterbox is the best
    12-26-10 06:55 PM
    Don't waste money on the Otterbox. The cover for the top slider portion is delicate and breaks easily. They're only prepared to protect candybar style phones.
    12-26-10 07:49 PM
    CaseMate Barely There!!!!!! check it at Best Buy
    12-26-10 08:00 PM
    I bought the pocket protector too and I really like it, but I guess it won't really help too much out of the pocket.

12-26-10 08:06 PM
    Otterbox Commuter here as well.
    12-26-10 08:15 PM
    i find the otterbox commuter case bulky..
    therefore i use this..

12-26-10 08:22 PM
    I use a screen protector I bought from eBay. 3 for $1.75. I also use a hard white Mybat case
    12-27-10 02:07 AM
    Case mate barely there for me too! It comes with a free high qualoty screen protector which is great!

12-27-10 06:33 AM
    OEM pocket pouch and ghost armor screen protector. Had the AGF GRT and didn't like all the bulk and was slightly annoyed with how the trackpad is used with it on.
    12-27-10 06:38 AM
    I just ordered a CaseMate Barely There. I'll let you know how it works out.
    12-27-10 09:33 AM
    My wife and I both use the AGF and love them. She had an Otterbox and the top broke off within about 2 weeks of use. We have never had any probs with the AGF and our phones still look brand new. We got them on the day the Torch was released.
    12-27-10 09:37 AM
    My Torch us pretty much naked besides my holster...I am looking for one of those privacy screen protectors though.
    12-27-10 09:46 AM
    i want a shield for my screen but i was afraid of taking away touch capability or leaving residue or it being sticky on my screen. I also have a holster but i got the bold by accident so i need to return for 9800 holster. I charge with a pod and my BB torch is red so i cant use a otterbox or it be black
    12-27-10 11:49 AM
    Raymond, after reading all the reviews about cases and covers I decided to try the Seidio Innocase "Active". I am very impressed, the case just slips on, has a nice soft rubber texture on the inside but a harder suface on the outside that should protect the phone against most accidents. The part that clips on the slider is solid and the whole package does not add too much bulk to the phone. It took a few days to get use to the feel but it got easier over the weekend. I ordered the combo which includes the holster, very happy with my choice.

seidioonline.com
    12-27-10 12:14 PM
    Raymond, after reading all the reviews about cases and covers I decided to try the Seidio Innocase "Active". I am very impressed, the case just slips on, has a nice soft rubber texture on the inside but a harder suface on the outside that should protect the phone against most accidents. The part that clips on the slider is solid and the whole package does not add too much bulk to the phone. It took a few days to get use to the feel but it got easier over the weekend. I ordered the combo which includes the holster, very happy with my choice.

seidioonline.com
    I use the Seidio Innocase Surface. Phone feels very comfortable. Doesn't add bulk at all.
    The Active wasn't available at the time I purchased the Surface.
    12-27-10 02:53 PM
    My Torch us pretty much naked besides my holster...I am looking for one of those privacy screen protectors though.
    I would suggest not buying this. 90% of the posts in here about the screen not "blacking out"(issues with a proximity sensor) during calls and hitting other buttons on the touchscreen with your face. usually the fault lies in either a privacy screen protector or those mirrored ones.
    12-27-10 04:34 PM
    The sensor is right next to the LED indicator, just got to cut a little more of the screen protector and your good to go!

12-27-10 04:49 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD