I wake up at about 7ish by 9 I'm at about 85-80% battery life left.
    I have no apps other then the usual 5 running is there a setting or some settings I can change to help get better life out of my battery?

Does anyone else have this issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 09:47 AM
    Turn the wifi and bluetooth radios off if yoy're not using them. If your provider doesn't have 3G coverage in your area, set the cell radio for 2G signals only (constantly switching sucks a lot of battery life as well).

12-22-10 10:16 AM
    I installed Willyboy's latest hybird and my battery drain went from 5%h to 2%h.
    12-22-10 10:31 AM
    Have BDHP v4 installed on my Torch and get about 2 days out of my battery drains at about 1.3%/hour. I have Meterberry tracking my battery drain rate
    12-22-10 10:37 AM
    Thanks for the quick replies guys I will have to check into that hybrid tonight any other benifits from the hybrid? Also I'm noticing a lot of bugs in the .337 os as far as navigating thru folders when using the trackpad.. Is this a common issue?

12-22-10 10:41 AM
    What is hybrid?? I am really dumb at all this techie lingo....help! my battery life SUCKS!
    12-22-10 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies guys I will have to check into that hybrid tonight any other benifits from the hybrid? Also I'm noticing a lot of bugs in the .337 os as far as navigating thru folders when using the trackpad.. Is this a common issue?

Nope. maybe you need to reinstall .337. but what kind of bugs are you talking about?
    12-22-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD