OEM holster clipped to the belt.
    11-22-10 08:36 PM
    CB Holster! Just love it!
    11-23-10 02:27 AM
    I keep mine in a Golla wallet! The best �5 I ever spent!
    11-23-10 02:37 AM
    Left rear pocket when casually dressed, breast pocket of my coat when suited up. Carrying it naked.
    11-23-10 07:12 AM
    Being a geek and looking like one are two different things
    Phone in shirt pocket is ~ to pocket protector full of #2 pencils + calculator, lol
    Personally I think carrying it on your hip is the same as the pocket protector and calculator in your shirt pocket.

To each their own I guess. Difference is what makes the world what it is.
    11-23-10 07:15 AM
    Screen protector and AGF GRT case always. Inside Bold 9000 horizontal belt holster 90% of the time. Inside right front pocket 10% of the time.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-23-10 07:41 AM
    Hard Case and in my front pocket.
    11-23-10 08:51 AM
    Invisible Shield (screen only)... front pants pocket.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Torch's front screen is like that of the Storm's, scratch-proof. If so,off comes the IS, and it's fully bareback for me! Yipee-kai-yay, mother fu... er, uh, nevermind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mataleao; 11-23-10 at 02:27 PM.
    11-23-10 09:57 AM
    i rock mine bareback in my back pocket of my jeans all the time
    11-23-10 10:02 AM
    I keep it in a holster and it's placed close to my right hip for easy access.
    11-23-10 10:47 AM
    i usually carry my Torch in my old 9700 case clipped to my belt(right side)....if not i just carry it around in my hand...no protection as of yet
    11-23-10 05:33 PM
    GRT case, left front pocket.
    11-23-10 06:01 PM
    It's in a case-mate barely there case (not the purple one) for now. Probably going to order a Seidio Innocase soon, though. Also has a Ghost Armor screen protector. I'm paranoid about the screen.
    While in the office it sits in its own little lawn chair on my desk. While out and about, it's in my jacket or pants pocket, left pocket always. At home it sits on the end table by my couch or on my charging valet at night while I am asleep. I have an OEM charging pod that I need to set up in my bedroom for the times I need my phone on my night stand.
    11-23-10 06:46 PM
    I always have it in something so either the holster/pocket, or my otterbox.
    11-23-10 06:50 PM
    no hard case just the seidio holster.

im getting ready to order bse.
    Last edited by optimo; 11-23-10 at 07:31 PM.
    11-23-10 07:29 PM
    no case, just a screen protector and i have heard that the screen isn't very scratch resistant as my friend carried hers in her pocket with no screen protector and now her screen has some nice scratches on it.
    11-23-10 07:33 PM
    Being a geek and looking like one are two different things
    Phone in shirt pocket is ~ to pocket protector full of #2 pencils + calculator, lol
    11-23-10 07:44 PM

Love the movie. I had a supervisor like that.

On topic.

I use a screen shield and

I just got a Body Glove case with belt clip.
    11-23-10 08:07 PM
    Blacklatino, what do you think of the Body Glove case? I've almost bought that a couple times but I am so over black cases.
    11-23-10 08:24 PM
    Knock-off hard case in 9000 holster on my hip. Really need to get screen protector! I just really hate them, but need to bite the bullet or I'm sure I will regret it...

On a side note, I wonder if they have an official medical term for "phantom hip vibrations"? Get's really annoying taking the phone out of the holster for no reason.
    11-23-10 08:27 PM
    Blacklatino, what do you think of the Body Glove case? I've almost bought that a couple times but I am so over black cases.
    As far as black cases, I am too. But, I've used a Body Glove case for almost all of my other smartphones and all of my Blackberries- except for my original BOLD. My wife has my Otterbox case on her new Red Torch. I plan on keeping my Torch for awhile. Unlike my wife, I don't want mine "accidently" scratched up within a month or two.
    11-23-10 10:38 PM
    As far as black cases, I am too. But, I've used a Body Glove case for almost all of my other smartphones and all of my Blackberries- except for my original BOLD. My wife has my Otterbox case on her new Red Torch. I plan on keeping my Torch for awhile. Unlike my wife, I don't want mine "accidently" scratched up within a month or two.
    I've used Body Glove cases in the past, too, and really liked them. I just need to decide if I want to go that route.
    Seidio has an "amethyst" case that I really like ... hmm. I'm going to wait and see if they have any decent holiday discounts this week.
    11-23-10 11:18 PM
    I've used Body Glove cases in the past, too, and really liked them. I just need to decide if I want to go that route.
    Seidio has an "amethyst" case that I really like ... hmm. I'm going to wait and see if they have any decent holiday discounts this week.
    If I see any sale links while on the 'net I'll send you a PM.
    quillhill likes this.
    11-23-10 11:26 PM
    It's always in an AGF GRT case. During the week it'll ride in a Bold holster on my left hip. On weekends it's usually in my left jeans pocket.
    11-23-10 11:43 PM
    Otterbox commuter with the blackberry 9000 case... FTW
    11-24-10 01:34 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD