hello!
    would someone please be kind enough to instruct me on how to send a video via text message and email? also, is there a certain length/size the videos should be before they are deemed too big? how do i change the settings to stop recording at that time?
    thanks!
    10-11-10 08:49 AM
    hello!
    would someone please be kind enough to instruct me on how to send a video via text message and email? also, is there a certain length/size the videos should be before they are deemed too big? how do i change the settings to stop recording at that time?
    thanks!
    Yeah. My videos always exceed the maximum limit. It's not even that big. 34MB. Is there a way to increase the limit?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 01:05 PM
    On the original OS (.161 i think) I WAS able to send mms/sms videos but ever since any OS upgrade the only available method I have that works is email and even then it is still sometimes too large to send... not quite sure what happened with that feature...
    10-11-10 02:09 PM
    On the original OS (.161 i think) I WAS able to send mms/sms videos but ever since any OS upgrade the only available method I have that works is email and even then it is still sometimes too large to send... not quite sure what happened with that feature...
    the biggest size with email seems to be 25MB. But honestly a couple mins of video recording from your Torch is already over that. So basically if your video is like 10 secs long it's ok...which seems pointless.
    10-11-10 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD