Ok how do I prevent youtube links from going straight to the video? Like if I wanted to post that video on facebook and not having to look for the video manually on YouTube. Yes its annoying and I was wondering if there was a way to prevent this. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-11 07:45 PM
    Err, not really possible unless you use the mobile site links instead.

The mobile site takes you to a page that then requires you to click on the imageto load the actual video. But the mobile site doesn't work correctly on non-mobile browsers so...
    03-16-11 07:47 PM
    Err, not really possible unless you use the mobile site links instead.

The mobile site takes you to a page that then requires you to click on the imageto load the actual video. But the mobile site doesn't work correctly on non-mobile browsers so...
    That's not the case for me though. For example when I click on a YouTube link on one of the blogs from my Torch, it takes me straight to the video and doesn't take me to the video page first.

03-16-11 08:10 PM
    For mobile links?

YouTube - Stacking Video Review

If you click on this it goes to the page, not the actual playing video.
    03-16-11 08:26 PM
    For mobile links?

YouTube - Stacking Video Review

If you click on this it goes to the page, not the actual playing video.
    Yes but like mobile links posted on websites for example here, it always takes me straight to the video. How do I stop it from doing that and make it go to the video page instead.

03-16-11 08:58 PM
    I'm not understanding the question. If you take that url I just posted and replace it with any video id, it will go to the page, not the video....
    03-16-11 08:59 PM
    Two ways to do it:

Click and hold on the link, a small menu will come up, you can choose "send link" from there.
    Hover over the link and click the menu button, choose "send link" from the menu.

I just noticed you can get the link address from the menu even once the video starts. I know this way isn't the best, but it does work.

Last edited by ridesno159; 03-16-11 at 09:40 PM.
    03-16-11 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD