OK. So I upgraded from the Bold 9700 to the Torch 9800 and sync'd all apps over, including my Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin (I had separate apps for each on the 9700). I have them all individually on the Torch but when I try to add them to my social feeds, I don't have an option to add them. Anyone know what I must do to add them to the social feeds so I can have them all in one place?
    12-13-10 02:41 AM
    Open Social Feeds > Options > Display > Integrated Applications <- tick the ones you want to integrate. Simples.
    12-13-10 03:26 AM
    the only way to add them is to be logged into them, in order for social feeds to be able to pull updates from them.

log into each app, then go into social feeds. you should now have them listed as available apps.
    12-13-10 03:27 AM
    Did that. The only ones that show up there are the messenger apps. I'm looking to add facebook, twitter & linkedin.
    12-13-10 03:14 PM
    I'm always logged in to all three apps. They don't automatically sync with the social feeds folder. I even tried to delete Linkedin and re-install. That did not work. I still just have my social apps separately on my "All" screen.
    Last edited by drice01; 12-13-10 at 03:20 PM.
    12-13-10 03:16 PM
    Did that. The only ones that show up there are the messenger apps. I'm looking to add facebook, twitter & linkedin.
    Using the RIM Twitter and FB apps, logging into those services will add them to your Social Feeds app. There is no adding them, per se.

Try deleting and reinstalling Social Feeds.
    12-13-10 03:16 PM
    Using the RIM Twitter and FB apps, logging into those services will add them to your Social Feeds app. There is no adding them, per se.

Try deleting and reinstalling Social Feeds.
    I reloaded Social Feeds and LinkedIn. No change. Can't add LinkedIn yet. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 06:35 PM
    Since LinkedIn is not a RIM developed App you won't be able to get it in your Social Feeds until RIM Updates Social Feeds or develops a LinkedIn App
    Last edited by SebasC; 01-19-11 at 07:10 PM.
    01-19-11 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD