I've looked on the net and trolled the board for an hour but can't find any info on this...I saw in a commercial the guy had multiple apps running and somehow he had a scroll bar at the top with all the apps icons that he was using so he could go back n forth thru apps. Was I having an acid flashback or is there a way to set this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 01:31 AM
    you sure it wasn't an iphone 4 commercial?
    10-04-10 01:49 AM
    I actually just figured it out and it was right under my nose the entire time. In the upper right hand corner is a page icon and that opens up your apps in scrollable tabs. I'm very happy now! LOL
    Think I wouldve noticed in my menu where it says TABS! Heh
    Last edited by Epillon21; 10-04-10 at 02:07 AM.
    10-04-10 02:00 AM
    I'm lost how did u do it?

10-04-10 03:11 AM
    Apps? I think you mean pages open in tabs on the browser.
    10-04-10 03:51 AM
    apps? tabs?
    or acid flashback?
    lol-- that was funny

10-04-10 05:08 AM
    ya dude i think you are in the browser and seeing all your tabs open, like firefox has tabs... hmm you dont want to keep alot of those open all the time, unless you are using them... might take away alot of resources and kill your battery faster.... just a thought
    10-04-10 07:35 AM
    I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, so I don't know if this is relevant or not, but a good bit of info for any BB owner anyway...

If you hold down the menu key for a few seconds (the BB symbol), a small, scrollable window with all of your running apps will pop-up, allowing you to quickly switch from one to another. It's also a great way to monitor which apps are currently running, so you can shut down any that aren't needed if necessary.
    10-04-10 08:08 AM
    Let me clarify, I was using the wrong vocabulary...its what PaintingPete referred to. I don't keep all my tabs open but its awesome when I'm going thru various pages and want to get back to a specific on.

10-04-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD