I have yet to figure out how to put a link on my favorites home screen to a frequently used spreadsheet. Any help would save the few hairs still left on my head...
    01-22-11 01:21 PM
    Use the file manager to locate and highlight the file and BB Menu. Choose add favorite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 01:29 PM
    The only solution that I have was to take the Files Folder Icon from the Applications Folder and add that to your Favourites tab, because when you open it, it gives the option to have files set as faviourite, so they appear right away and you don't have to go fishing for them.

Goodluck
    01-22-11 01:35 PM
    When the file is highlighted and I press the "berry" button there is no choice for favorite. At the bottom of the screen there is a star to favorite but it only makes it a favorite within the file folder. I have also tried to copy/cut paste to mainscreen but paste is not an option on that screen.
    01-22-11 01:55 PM
    This might be your only best option right now
    01-22-11 02:01 PM
    It still saves me a few steps by faving the file then faving the files icon. Thanks guys, this place is great.
    01-22-11 02:18 PM
    If I come across anything else I'll be sure to mention it to you...otherwise the crackberry community is always the place to come to.

01-22-11 02:20 PM
    Use quicklaunch or shortcutme etc...

01-22-11 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD