How can I disable the calendar and messages list when I click on universal search. Can't seem to find the option of hiding both.

Also, there is a text message that I deleted from a contact that doesn't exist in my phonebook anymore. But the phone number is still visible under messages in the today view when I click universal search. Every other message I delete disappears from appearing under messages except this one.

Ideally though, I'd like to get rid of the whole thing altogether.

thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 03:05 AM
    Use the universal search and type in "search" then click option and uncheck calendar under results.
    tugstarr likes this.
    01-09-11 03:42 AM
    Also if you cleared the number from your phonebook and its still showing up. Do an actual physical battery pull, should clear it up for you.
    tugstarr likes this.
    01-09-11 07:18 AM
    How can I disable the calendar and messages list when I click on universal search. Can't seem to find the option of hiding both.

Also, there is a text message that I deleted from a contact that doesn't exist in my phonebook anymore. But the phone number is still visible under messages in the today view when I click universal search. Every other message I delete disappears from appearing under messages except this one.

Ideally though, I'd like to get rid of the whole thing altogether.

thanks in advance.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I mean, when I click on the search tab, it automatically brings up the today menu. The Calendar appointments and text messages. Before I type anything. How do I disable the today menu?
    01-09-11 04:39 PM
    Then you are clicking on the notification area. Either scroll to the magnafying glass via the trakpad or touch it. For me I get no Today when doing either.

01-09-11 05:23 PM

That's a screenshot of what am talking about.

01-09-11 07:59 PM
    Please let there be a way to get rid of this

01-10-11 01:30 AM
    you too?
    01-10-11 04:28 PM
    Did anyone find an answer to this? Must admit, it annoys me too.

Kev.
    01-30-11 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD