Okay addicts, I need to know if there's a way to disable the Torch"s (possibly every BB) features of pausing the media when you either unplug headphones or disconnect the bluetooth streaming. My reason is that I listen to a audio stream from a server in my car and I want to keep listening when I disable the bluetooth and carry it. Normallly for media I wouldn't care, but as it is a live audio stream I lose up to 2 minutes due to rebuffering after restarting the feed. Can anyone help out?
    10-19-12 03:50 AM
    Wow, that really bites. I don't believe there is a way to do that though. Some technologies have it built right in so that the sensor sees when the headphone jack etc is disconnected. I personally wish I had that feature on my Windows laptop, because I used to walk around with it listening to music in between classes, and one day I was waiting outside of math listening to a really loud song, my headphones got caught somewhere and came out, the song blasted out into an otherwise quiet hallway with about 40 people sitting. Scared every one of em.
    Maybe I would see if there was a way to speed up the feed at all. I hope you find a solution.
    10-19-12 02:31 PM