I just switched from a curve to a torch and I just noticed I cant really "customize" my sound profiles for certain apps. For example Jivetalk. The options for apps includes, facebook, and "social feeds." Usually I was able to go to Advanced settings for sound profiles but I do not see that option. Is there any other option that's on this phone where I can access more ways to customize my sound settings? ):
    12-22-10 05:19 PM
    The issue is that the torch does not come with the old ring tones. Here a link to get them on your new phone.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ho...9800-a-512846/
    12-22-10 06:23 PM
    I don't think they were looking for old ringtones, RoseBud... Seems to me xlateralus doesn't have the option to customize the sound alert for third party apps like jivetalk, etc.

@ xlateralus...I think the issue is that ur using a jivetalk version that isn't fully compatible w/ OS6, or they just haven't upgrade the profile integration feature for OS6 yet. You see FB and Social Feeds because those are BB native apps now. Just because a third party app is installed on your phone, doesn't mean it will show automatically in the profile. I've noticed less profile compatibility with some of my apps too since using 0S6...it's a bummer, but we can just hope the devs cann add that feature back in down the line

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD