Is there a way to change the camera shutter on the Torch because my friend bought the torch when it first came out and while I was playing with his camera I notices the camera shutter sounded like a real digital camera taking a picture so I thought that was cool. I bought mine a week ago and didn't have that but just have the same olkd fake sounding shutter. I want that shutter sound but I don't know how to change it. If there's a way to change it please let me know. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 01:36 PM
    it cannot be changed or silenced. its been discussed a million times.
    01-01-11 02:31 PM
    Perhaps a 3rd party application. I know you can mute the shutter with quicklaunch but there's nothing else on the phone that will allow you to change the sound of it.

01-01-11 02:31 PM
    Perhaps a 3rd party application. I know you can mute the shutter with quicklaunch but there's nothing else on the phone that will allow you to change the sound of it.
    As has also been discussed many times there are NO 3rd party apps that will
    mute the shutter on a device running OS 6.
    01-01-11 06:59 PM
    If you place you finger(s) over the speaker, you can quiet the sound a bit. J U S T. K I D D I N G I was wondering the samething. I just got this phone and hate the sound but no one really notice it.

01-01-11 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD