I dont know how to put this in words.. haha.. When I hover over an application with the trackpad, it gets a blue border. Is there a way to change it to a different color?
    12-28-10 12:26 PM
    I think that is theme dependent, no settings for the end user to adjust. Check the themes for the Torch, you might find something you like. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 12:38 PM
    I dont know how to put this in words.. haha.. When I hover over an application with the trackpad, it gets a blue border. Is there a way to change it to a different color?
    As pineypl said, The hover (or selection colour) is based on the you use, different from a Mac where you can select the colour within System Preferences, for example.

Because Theme Studio hasn't been released for OS6 yet, there aren't many themes designed for OS6, however there are themes that will work on the Torch you may like, You can peek around the "Post Your Torch (9800) screen shots here!" thread to find some examples.
    12-28-10 12:55 PM
    boooo! they need to release one! haha. thanks!
    12-28-10 02:00 PM
    I have several different colored versions of the standard OS 6 style theme for the Torch on my website: Karens BlackBerry Themes
    (All free)
    I also have a few other free Torch themes posted, but since the beta software is so buggy, I haven't done anything "fancy" yet.
    leanneleg likes this.
    12-28-10 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD