I spent 3 hours looking for the dog gone thread on cases that i read the other day and I cant find it again. Some guy Homer said he likes it but would rather stick to what he has. He had some thin skins that covered the phone. Any assistance in this matter would be well appreciated. Thank you
    12-18-10 08:09 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/be...0/#post5871268

Look at post #7 and see if that is what you are looking for. BTW, that really is
    a terrible thread title.
    12-18-10 08:31 PM
    Lol AG does it again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 08:33 PM
    lol
    10 char
    12-18-10 08:58 PM
    Is ag like a freakin pathetic 20 year old living in their parent's basement doing nothing but staring at CrackBerry forums?
    12-18-10 09:02 PM
    Is ag like a freakin pathetic 20 year old living in their parent's basement doing nothing but staring at CrackBerry forums?
    Please watch what you say, AG is a valued member of this community and a retired moderator.

Without his effort CB wouldnt be what it is today.
    12-18-10 09:06 PM
    Please watch what you say, AG is a valued member of this community and a retired moderator.

Without his effort CB wouldnt be what it is today.
    Couldn't say it better.
    12-18-10 09:09 PM
    What is wrong with AG's post? He answered the OP's question. By the way, the rules state, "Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: My Pearl will not show myFaves icons or How do I use BB Maps on my 8100 http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

"Homer" is not a descriptive title.

12-18-10 09:11 PM
    It is better to not post and be thought a fool than click Submit and remove all doubt.

12-18-10 09:13 PM
    It is better to not post and be thought a fool than click Submit and remove all doubt.

quoted for truth
    12-18-10 09:13 PM
    @hectorjr. AG is a valuable member on here and a friend to a lot of members- including myself.
    "If it is not necessary to say, it's necessary "not" to say it".

Last edited by Blacklatino; 12-18-10 at 09:46 PM.
    12-18-10 09:34 PM
    I thought it was a simple question/statement. Sorry if I failed the guielines. If you want more of a discriptive anything, just ask.

12-18-10 10:26 PM
    Wow, where I come from heckling a MOD past or present is not allowed, written or unwritten when is comes to rules.

12-18-10 10:45 PM
    FAIL! Sounds like a bit of "projecting" on your part.
    12-19-10 07:26 AM
    slay him!!!
    12-19-10 09:48 AM
    So who is AG? lol
    12-19-10 11:11 AM
    AG is amazinglygraceless, he is the person who first replied to this thread, hopefully helping you.
    He is a former moderator of these boards and is very knowledgeable and helpful.
    His presence and willingness to help has helped many many people on this forum.

12-19-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD