Iam not able to hide my sent messages. When I highlight the box and save it will not stay ticked. any idea why this maybe so?

thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 12:12 AM
    In Messages, select Options/Message Display and Actions, there is an option to Hide Sent Messages.

10-28-10 07:33 AM
    In Messages, select Options/Message Display and Actions, there is an option to Hide Sent Messages.

you may want to read the question again.

i had a similar problem with my keyboard settings. it wouldn't save when i chose a particular setting. i ended up having to reinstall the OS to resolve the issue.
    10-28-10 08:37 AM

i had a similar problem with my keyboard settings. it wouldn't save when i chose a particular setting. i ended up having to reinstall the OS to resolve the issue.
    Thanks I will give that a shot

10-28-10 08:56 AM
    Good morning...... I like my blackberry torch but yesterday I was having some problems. It would just turn off on me. I would open up a 3rd party app and it would just turn off on me. Has anyone been having that problem. I download the Fandango app restarted the phone (remove the battery). When i go to open the app the phone would just turn off. What should i do?
    10-28-10 09:22 AM
    ^^post your own thread. That will help this get seen by those who may know how to fix it.

10-28-10 10:34 AM

Well-spotted. It was early in the morning when I read it the first time. Thanks for catching it though.
    10-28-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD