Ok I'm going to try and explain this so it makes sense. Running .246 on rogers. All has been amazing until today. Found the phone lagging a bit (no big deal). Did a battery pull. Everything is fine except in my main message folder I have about 100 facebook messages that cannot be deleted. They're sort of greyed out. They will not delete and they date back to 2008. Its really annoying that I can't empty the folder! Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 11:36 AM
    Only "fix" I've come across is to go into Facebook options and disable BlackBerry Messages Application integration.
    12-16-10 01:07 PM
    And a battery pull should get rid of them.
    12-16-10 01:25 PM
    And a battery pull should get rid of them.
    It doesn't, that's the problem. No one seems to have a handle on it.
    12-16-10 01:31 PM
    I'd disable the BlackBerry Messages Application integration as suggested. Then, do a battery pull if needed. If they're gone, re-enable the integration.
    12-16-10 05:28 PM
    I'd disable the BlackBerry Messages Application integration as suggested. Then, do a battery pull if needed. If they're gone, re-enable the integration.
    This is the crux of the issue. If they're disabled, they will go away, regardless of a battery pull. As soon as they're enabled they're back.
    12-16-10 05:36 PM
    It doesn't work. That's the problem. First had 5 messages stuck. Disabled notifications, the 5 messages remained no matter what I did. When I reactivated the notifications I got every message since 2008! Now no matter what I do those 50 messages are stuck in my bb inbox. They're greyed out and cannot be deleted! ANNOYED! I love my torch and have had zero issues. Until now! Any other suggestions?

12-16-10 10:18 PM
    Hook up to DTM and clear out your message database... They will be removed... But if they are being pushed from Facebook, they may come back...
    12-17-10 07:58 AM
    I took care of this problem by highlighting the list and then deleting them. I had to do it several times for it to work and I also went into my fb account and deleted a message that kept coming unread and ever since I've had no problems. Hope this works for everyone

12-17-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD