I was happily using os6.0.0.161 even though i went through alot of trouble to install the new os .even after wiping with bbsk dm 5.0,6.0 or app loader would always get stuck at "uploading ram image " but after many hrs of trying different things i got it to load but then all of a sudden i went under options / third party apps and my installed third party apps were not displayed anymore neither were cpu stats , so I figured I needed to wipe and start over with a fresh os so I took the opportunity to install 6.0.0.225 . After a few more hrs of dealing with the same problem I had encountered previously I finally got that os to load but the apps were still not displayed if some one could help me with this problem I would greatly appreciate it
    Last edited by akatheproducer; 09-17-10 at 12:52 PM.
    09-17-10 03:53 AM
    How are you loading the apps? Have you tried downloading a simple one ota like google maps mobile and see if it is displayed. Did you move anything out of the java folder on the OS on your PC
    09-17-10 06:33 AM
    first i loaded apps with dm then with bbsk and then ota style but every time it was the same thing , i couldn't see the apps in options or cpu stats , the only file i deleted was the vendor id file
    09-17-10 12:51 PM
    Which apps are you trying to see in there? Not all 3rd party apps will be listed in this section, only those that have options specifically for the section.
    09-17-10 01:04 PM
    I installed .225 last night and I'm seeing the exact same thing when I open Third Party Applications. I've never updated anything in Third Party Applications. But, I'm nearly certain that I used to see a list of applications when I opened that menu option.

FWIW, I saw absolutely no errors when doing the OS install.
    09-17-10 01:10 PM
    The third party apps list is here:

Options/Device/Application Management

Whereas "Options/3rd Party Apps" is only for settings for 3rd Party Apps that are designed to be controlled via the options menu and not internally through the app itself.
    09-17-10 01:18 PM
    As jeffreii said. The only app I see in "Options/3rd Party Apps" is PatternLock.
    09-17-10 01:43 PM

Yep. That's the list that I remember seeing. Thanks.

While I'm thanking you, I may as well thank your for your posts regarding the 225 OS as well. If it weren't for your clear instructions, I would still be too chicken to have installed the upgrade.
    09-17-10 02:00 PM
    Yep. That's the list that I remember seeing. Thanks.

While I'm thanking you, I may as well thank your for your posts regarding the 225 OS as well. If it weren't for your clear instructions, I would still be too chicken to have installed the upgrade.
    I'm always happy to help others in my spare time - just trying to give back for all the great advice and knowledge I've received from people on these forums.
    09-17-10 02:07 PM
    Which apps are you trying to see in there? Not all 3rd party apps will be listed in this section, only those that have options specifically for the section.
    The are no apps and not other option like CPU stats , that are usually in that folder
    09-17-10 05:19 PM

Whereas "Options/3rd Party Apps" is only for settings for 3rd Party Apps that are designed to be controlled via the options menu and not internally through the app itself.
    Omfg i feel so stupid , your I thought that's where The apps were displayed

Thank you thank you !
    09-17-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD