Hello! I don't know if many of you have this problem, but on my Blackberry 9800, the lock button is very easy to unlock. Well during class today, I guess the phone unlocked and a few setting were changed while in my pocket. Now my SMS threads don't show up. None of them. I was looking around in the menu and I went to my SMS inbox and SMS outbox folders, and all of my messages are actually there, but none of the conversations/threads are there in the main SMS application.

Has anyone else had this problem? If you have a solution, please help! Thanks so much in advance!
    09-13-10 04:26 PM
    Factory reset.....then look into getting a case/holster for it.
    09-13-10 05:20 PM
    Hello! I don't know if many of you have this problem, but on my Blackberry 9800, the lock button is very easy to unlock. Well during class today, I guess the phone unlocked and a few setting were changed while in my pocket. Now my SMS threads don't show up. None of them. I was looking around in the menu and I went to my SMS inbox and SMS outbox folders, and all of my messages are actually there, but none of the conversations/threads are there in the main SMS application.

Has anyone else had this problem? If you have a solution, please help! Thanks so much in advance!
    Go to your messages folder, then inbox management - make sure text messages have a check next to them so that they will show up in the messages application.

Also, for the unlock issue, I use PatternLock - it works pretty well at keeping the annoyingly-easy unlock button from screwing me over. Others like BerrySlider/StormSlider and some other apps - you can read about it in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/to...unlock-511658/
    09-13-10 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD