How can I remove my registration from Blackberry? I went on and registered thinking i would be able to change my daughters phone over to me - but when I try and change the id to mine it says that it is already in use and wont let me. The only way i can think of is to remove the registration. Then go in and change it under my daughters to mine.

Failing this - could someone tell me - If i bought a completely new blackberry - would i be able to register it using my email etc? I am frightned of buying one then finding it wont let me register. The other problem i have is - i spent all day yesterday trying to sort it on my daughters phone and changed passwords so many times that I cant remember what I used as my password to register.
    I am getting my self worked up about this and getting to the point where I cant think straight.
    10-26-13 09:12 AM
    If by "registration" you mean your Blackberry ID, then it can only be changed by wiping the unit. Then you can enter in you're own BBID.

read this:

KB26694-How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone
    10-26-13 10:28 AM
    Thanks - can I do this with my sim card removed?
    10-26-13 10:50 AM
    Yes, but you dont have to.
    10-28-13 07:55 AM