hi...as a new owner of my blackberry torch,i have to say i love it!...but one thing is really bugging me.....i have my ringtone set to 'classic phone remix' but when anyone rings it plays once then stops and goes onto vibrate!..why dosent it just keep ringing!!!! ive tried turning the vibrate off but it still only plays the once...please can anyone help..many thanks
    12-20-10 08:14 AM
    I take it your not running BerryBuzz or anything different like that? What Sound Profile are currently using?
    12-20-10 10:04 AM
    Lol i just tried that ring tone, apparently it only rings once then vibrates and repeats. The one ring is for that tone only.
    Last edited by homer1475; 12-20-10 at 10:13 AM.
    12-20-10 10:11 AM
    I use that one too but never got a call since, but I guess that one ring is the "Remix" :-) I know there is a link somewhere around where you can download all of the os5 ringtone. Maybe someone here has it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 10:21 AM
    Direct download and install from RIM. Just use your phones browser and go to here.

Download OS5 ring tones on an OS6 device.
    12-20-10 10:30 AM
    Lol i just tried that ring tone, apparently it only rings once then vibrates and repeats. The one ring is for that tone only.
    thanks for the feedback....the problem is i want it to keep playing the ringtone until i can answer it and it never repeats!...with it only being one ring i could easily miss the call and if its not i my pocket i cant feel the vibration
    12-20-10 11:00 AM
    thanks for the feedback....the problem is i want it to keep playing the ringtone until i can answer it and it never repeats!...with it only being one ring i could easily miss the call and if its not i my pocket i cant feel the vibration
    Unfortunately the only fix is to use a different tone. That tone is only a single ring, no way to "fix" that.
    12-20-10 11:03 AM
    Uh simple anser - because that is how long the ringtone is. If you play it manually you will see. Ringtones for phone calls play one time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 11:34 AM
    thanks everyone for their help....i downlowded the old os5 ringtones and got ringer_classicphone,then made put the vibrate count to 1 and saved it.....now it rings as i wanted it...just want to thank this forum for this info and also the few wallpapers i have downloaded...what a great forum!happy days
    12-21-10 03:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD