Hello fellow crackberriers!! Hoping someone can help a brother out! When I click on the notification area (on the home screen, under the time, between profiles and search).. When I click on it, to see my list of notifications / messages etc... There are 2 txt messages that are in the list, that I have already read, and deleted...

Does anyone know how to clear these messages that seem to be stuck??

Thanks a bunch!!!!
    -tbrenn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 07:42 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    01-15-11 08:15 PM
    Hey supergenius, sure have . That was tthe first thing I tried . But thanks for the input (y)

01-15-11 08:18 PM
    I was having the same issue and it drove me nuts! When I first got the phone that notification area use to bring up the application based on which type, now all I see are three text messages that have been long gone.

EDIT: What cleared all the other "missed" calls, messages, and texts was clicking on each one of them. The remaining three were cleared after a battery pull. For some reason the battery pull did not do it the first time, maybe they needed a little stimulation to get moving!

This still does not explain what happened to the notification area but I am glad the pesky messages are gone!
    Last edited by Tripyn; 01-16-11 at 07:59 AM.
    01-16-11 07:41 AM
    Switch to a 3rd party theme with no drop down menu's. Do a reset, then switch back to original theme and do another reset.
    Hope it works!

01-16-11 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD