Looking for an easy way (if there is one) to upload photos from my computer to my Blackberry, as I would like to use them for wallpapers and add select photos to my contacts.

Tried emailing them to myself and that just caused a bigger headache, also "dragged and dropped" to my media card from my computer, but can't find access to my media card on my phone to use them!

Please help, if anyone has any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!

New to Blackberry, (have had just over a week) I can usually figure stuff like this out pretty easy on my own but this has me stumped! Would love to be able to use the full features of my phone!
    10-13-10 02:55 PM
    Blackberry Desktop Manager 6 should be able to do it for you. On your Torch, once the pics are loaded either through DM or drag n drop, just go to the Media folder/screen and tap pictures. Should all be there
    10-13-10 03:00 PM
    Thank you damojo!

Was playing with DM earlier, but wasn't doing what I wanted it to do. But that gives me an idea to try! BTW, do you have any idea how I access my media card, to remove the pics and such I was able to get to it, so I'm not creating duplicates? Does that make any sense? LOL
    10-13-10 03:09 PM
    Plug it in, Computer, find the SD card in your storage media, access it from there. DM is a bit more complicated. Accessing your SD through Computer is like accessing a folder.
    10-13-10 03:10 PM
    Thank you Alkajak!

That makes total sense! Will do that before I try and upload my photos from DM
    10-13-10 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD