Hi, just moment ago after reboot my torch, Many icons shows up on my screen,

They are: Boomberg, Fandango, WHERE, CNN, TWC, ESPN, AT&T App Center, AT&T Maps+Nav, YPmobile, AT&T Music, PrimeTime2Go, Web Video Search, MobiTV, snap.

And i have ever-since trying to delete them from my screen!!
    Tried to hold down, and there's no delete option!!
    Tried to click them, but they are just an shortcut for me to download them!, and if i don't download them, i cant delete them either, basically junk...

Anybody knows how to get rid off these thingy?
    Thanks
    11-21-10 12:13 AM
    Just hide them.... That's all you can do
    They are pushed out by your carrier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 12:14 AM
    Hi, just moment ago after reboot my torch, Many icons shows up on my screen,

Anybody knows how to get rid off these thingy?
    Thanks
    Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Service Book ->

Then you will see a list of entries. In those entries you will see things like "CNN VPL [BroswerConfig]" or "Fandango VPL [BroswerConfig]" etc.

Simply highlight the desired one to delete, press the menu key -> Delete. Voila.

Daniel is correct, AT&T may push those apps back to your desktop, but sometimes they won't automatically come back, even after a reboot.
    11-21-10 12:57 AM
    They will eventually get pushed back by the carrier... What I did is I created a folder called Hiden and hid it, then move every one of those useless icones to that folder...
    11-21-10 01:38 AM
    Just create a folder called "Trash", move them all into that folder and then hide
    the whole folder.

This is what I do so that if I ever have to "Show All" I only see the one folder
    icon instead of all the individual ocons littered all over the place. Makes it
    easier to navigate the screen.
    11-21-10 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD