Hello fellow BB users. With this new default browser I am automatically routed to the mobile servers with most websites. For instance when I log in to google it defaults to mobile. Or eBay. Or Southwest. I need the full browsers and on most websites you don't have the option to switch like with Google.

Need your brain energy fellow smarts!

Thanks!
    09-01-10 07:24 PM
    That is not possible. The web servers are picking up on your device type being a mobile and redirecting you. There is no "device type" in OS6 that I have seen to make your device look like IE or FireFox.
    09-01-10 10:41 PM
    Thanks. Bad as some ***** companies don't provision these mobile sites well. Our BB are as smart as a PC when it comes to typing.
    09-08-10 12:50 PM
    yeah, i've noticed i'm not even able to bring up mobile.southwest.com with the new torch?? it always takes me to an error page.
    09-08-10 04:29 PM
    Wow that really sucks on Southwest. I wonder if there a place to report that to them.
    09-08-10 05:28 PM
    Interesting - I went to the Google WAP site, and was able to search for Southwest and from there I was able to load the full Southwest site.

Google
    Last edited by Stinsonddog; 09-08-10 at 05:43 PM.
    09-08-10 05:41 PM
    Interesting - I went to the Google WAP site, and was able to search for Southwest and from there I was able to load the full Southwest site.

Google
    weird, i tried that and am still getting the error page when loading southwest??
    09-13-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD