Ok I recently had the G-1 with tmobile but I just purchased the BlackBerry Torch from AT&T and unlocked it with Tmobile. My internet browser will not work though Ive gone through all the step from customer service and all but its not working. People on here are saying it works and are giving directions but only for the ones that had a blackberry before the Torch. But I had a G-1 so the directions they're giving aren't going to work for me. Help anyone
    09-17-10 01:34 AM
    Your Torch browser will NOT work on T-Mobile until T-Mobile updates their services to support BlackBerry 6. You need a service book, that T-Mobile does NOT as of yet offer for the Torch. You'll have to wait it out until they add the service book to their services. Which will likely come when they officially announce a BlackBerry 6 device on their network.

Simple answer since you're not familiar with BlackBerry terms yet: It won't work. It's not supported at this time.
    09-17-10 02:13 AM
    Ok I recently had the G-1 with tmobile but I just purchased the BlackBerry Torch from AT&T and unlocked it with Tmobile. My internet browser will not work though Ive gone through all the step from customer service and all but its not working. People on here are saying it works and are giving directions but only for the ones that had a blackberry before the Torch. But I had a G-1 so the directions they're giving aren't going to work for me. Help anyone

@BlackItalianbeauty -Check out this thread on the 9530 forums, it might be of some use.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/

They provide a link to download the T-Mobile Generic Service books, but like Bla1ze mentioned T-Mobile doesn't support OS6 yet and a result does not offer the appropriate Service Books needed for the Torch. I have an unlocked Torch on T-Mobile too, I switched from the Curve 8900, followed all the step to a T and still have lots of problems with the Internet Browser. It works about half of the time, usually a reboot, or installing an app messes everything up and it's back to square 1 trying to troubleshoot. It's been too much of headache so I'm back to using my 8900 at this point. On the brighter side, it looks like T-Mobile will be getting the Bold 9780 which comes with OS6 around early Nov according to the recent news So if you're really set on keeping the Torch you should have no more Internet problems once the 9780 rolls around, just no HSPA (3G) of course
    09-17-10 03:20 AM
    Ya follow that link they provided for you and ull be fine. I have my torch unlocked for tmobile as well and I followed that link and have everything working (browser, mms, UMA, etc) but not all things work just the important ones. I can't instant messengers to work that's about it actually. Facebook and all social network work fine. Good luck and enjoy the torch I'm loving mines

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD