Ok, thanks for reading this and I appreciate any suggestion to help me with this issue. My torch over the past month has been powering down on its own and basically turning into a brick for a random period of time. What usually happens is I shake it and it will come back on. Sometimes it will start to turn on and then power down almost immediately. Other times it will come back on and stay working for a few days. It has been this way up until an hour ago when once again it was just sitting on my desk and I picked it up to use it and it was back in brick mode. I have pulled that battery too many times to count, reinstalled the operating system during one of the periods it was working. Does anyone have any idea/suggestions as to what I should do with this?
    07-13-11 08:30 PM
    is it under warranty?
    have you brought it back to the point of purchase?
    sounds likes something internal is wrong with it.
    winston1236 likes this.
    07-13-11 08:46 PM
    First, thanks for the reply.

I think that they come with a 1 year warranty if that's true then it has expired. I got it about a week after it came out. I haven't taken it by AT&T, I foolishly dropped the insurance about 3 months ago on it so I didnt think there was much they could do for me. I know its hard to guess but do you think it could be the battery or is that wishful thinking?
    07-13-11 09:05 PM
    It hasn't been a year since it came out yet..
    winston1236 likes this.
    07-13-11 09:15 PM
    wow your right...I need to get out of the studio more often thanks!
    07-13-11 09:38 PM
    Find an at&t warranty exchange center in your area. Walk in with your defective device and walk out with a certified refurb. You will have the same SIM, battery and battery cover. Fully inspect the device before accepting it for slider wobble and basic functionality before leaving the center. The will exchange it then and there if you find something...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD