Sorry for the caps on my title, but sometime ppl don't read and I don't mean to shout. I am looking if there is any official build 337 with east asian support. If so, which carrier? So far the only carrier with 337 is Beeline in EU.

I know the leak has two versions, the multi and east asian support, but I don't download leaks. And yes, I also do know that the leak is essentially the same thing as official, but I just download official. It's my preference.

I do not want to sound like a ***** by saying that, sorry if I come across as being a smarty or something, but ppl don't read sometime and repeating the same thing which I already know.

Thank you.
    11-11-10 01:14 AM
    Why not download the leak that has east Asian support? There is 0 difference between what is leaked and what is "official". Only thing that makes an OS official is if a carrier decides they want that as there stock OS. Official = some carrier picked it up, Leaked/beta = new version of the OS that no carrier has decided they want to carry yet.
    I fail to see why people always want an "official" os when there's 0 difference. If your waiting for .337 with east Asian to become "official" you might be waiting a while.

Your more then likely to get the same response from everyone. Only difference between the Official .337 and the one you want is the language pack. To each there own, but your logic on only downloading "official" OS is flawed. If .337 is official(regardless of language packs) then download it.
    11-11-10 05:46 AM
    I've searched all around the threads, but anyone got a link to get this leaked East Asia .337 ?
    11-13-10 02:59 PM
    11-13-10 03:10 PM
    Thanks a lot !
    11-13-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD