I had posted this qestion in the OS 6 forum but was not able to get any help. Since i got my new torch running OS 6, when I go to send a SMS to my whole company (about 30 #s) i get a pop up that says "Only 10 recipients allowed". Someone please tell me there is a setting for this!!!! What can i do? I have multiple large (more than 10 #'s) groups that i really need this to be possible.
    08-15-10 01:20 PM
    I would have thought more people used the "groups" than this. I cant find any info on this anywhere. I even used the help menu and set a question for help.
    08-15-10 09:46 PM
    I'd say divide the group into 3 smaller groups of ten. Then just send the message to the three groups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 09:53 PM
    I'd say divide the group into 3 smaller groups of ten. Then just send the message to the three groups.

But why would they upgrade the OS and then place limits on it and make it inferior to the predecessor? Sure hope there is a setting to fix this.
    08-15-10 10:21 PM
    Who knows? It could be something then did to stop huge spam messages clogging netowrks or sometimes along those lines. Could be for no ryme or reason. I hope you find something out. Good luck!

08-15-10 10:35 PM
    BBM works with as many contacts as you choose. maybe their reasoning is to get everyone using BBM.
    08-16-10 06:33 AM
    It does not work, I have posted a few threads about this and am switching to OS5 now... :-(
    09-29-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD