I got a brand new replacement Torch because my other one was bricked. In my previous Torch I was running .246 and BeBuzz was working fine. When I upgraded to .448, at random times it stops working completely. With my new Torch, I kept it on .246 and BeBuzz stopped working today. I deleted all other apps to see if they are interfering with BeBuzz. This is a complete mystery to me. I have posted on Bellshare but they are not responding to my post. Any ideas?

Thanks
    04-07-11 08:35 PM
    Hi
    After you removed the other apps did you also reboot then remove and reinstall BeBuzz?
    I would also suggest perhaps trying the Lite version (with and without other apps put back on) to see if it has a problem and then you will at least know if its the app which has the problem.
    As you know, many people use BeBuzz (not me) without problems and a few have a problem.

Good Luck! I know this has been quite frustrating for you, rightfully so.
    04-08-11 08:41 AM
    I had BeBuzz nuke 2 Torches as well. BeBuzz has issues. Nobody will admit it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-11 08:49 AM
    Hi
    After you removed the other apps did you also reboot then remove and reinstall BeBuzz?
    I would also suggest perhaps trying the Lite version (with and without other apps put back on) to see if it has a problem and then you will at least know if its the app which has the problem.
    As you know, many people use BeBuzz (not me) without problems and a few have a problem.

Good Luck! I know this has been quite frustrating for you, rightfully so.
    Hi,

When I got my brand new replacement, I didn't install any apps because I wanted to test out BeBuzz to make sure it worked. So I did a fresh install from Bellshare's site. It worked fine for a day, then it stopped working again.

That's a good idea. I have the Lite version on my 9700 and it works fine. It's a pain to have to go through all this. I wish the guys at Bellshare would respond because someone else posted the same issue, but they're using a 9700.

Thank you. Yes it's very frustrating. Moreso because I'm not getting any support from Bellshare. I am not impressed with their service, especially when they charge so much for their apps. I also stopped using BeWeather because it caused a lot of problems with my phone. Bellshare know there's an issue, but has yet to fix it.
    04-08-11 11:48 AM
    Blah!! I suffered allot with BeBuzz a long while back as well. I had it installed on my 9700 and it killed it. Had to do a complete wipe and reinstall. Its definitely not a Torch issue, I hate that app because I never got any real answers. Needless to say, it screwed my 9700 one more time and that was it for me. Hope that sort of makes you feel better. Use a different app.

04-08-11 01:22 PM
    Check out this thread wirelessgal http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...upport-599032/ This may help you right now
    04-08-11 02:32 PM
    Blah!! I suffered allot with BeBuzz a long while back as well. I had it installed on my 9700 and it killed it. Had to do a complete wipe and reinstall. Its definitely not a Torch issue, I hate that app because I never got any real answers. Needless to say, it screwed my 9700 one more time and that was it for me. Hope that sort of makes you feel better. Use a different app.

You too eh? I just wanna slap Bellshare for doing this to us! The weird thing is why is it affecting random users? It doesn't make sense. I'm sorry you're having problems too. Is your 9700 not starting up? Are you able to connect to DM? If not, try wiping it using apploader. If that doesn't work, then there's BBSak and JL_Cmder. I tried all of them and couldn't bring my Torch back to life.

If BeBuzz stops working again today, I will go back to BBAlerts. It's not ad customizable but it works.
    04-08-11 02:59 PM
    Check out this thread wirelessgal http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...upport-599032/ This may help you right now

Hey, I tried .68 and it gave me more problems. I went back to .60. I had issues with .60 as well. But I deleted all my apps. So I'll see what happens.
    04-08-11 03:01 PM
    Make sure you are backing up your Torch for a quick restore when Bellshare messes it up again.
    04-09-11 06:58 AM
    Make sure you are backing up your Torch for a quick restore when Bellshare messes it up again.
    I back up my data every week and also have Blackberry Protect. LOL. I have no doubt Bellshare will mess up again.
    04-09-11 11:56 AM
    I back up my data every week and also have Blackberry Protect. LOL. I have no doubt Bellshare will mess up again.
    Why not wipe your bb and don't install BeBuzz and see what happens. It sounds like the app is causing your problem.
    04-09-11 01:23 PM
    Why not wipe your bb and don't install BeBuzz and see what happens. It sounds like the app is causing your problem.

My Torch is working perfectly fine. I know it's BeBuzz that's the problem. It stops working for no apparent reason. The strange thing is, on my previous Torch, I was running .246 and had no issues with BeBuzz. I kept .246 on my new Torch and started having issues again.
    04-09-11 01:30 PM
    Did you purchase BeBuzz from Mobihand? If you are having issues with it and with the developer, I would suggest contacting Mobihand. Perhaps they might even refund your money or provide a discount for another app.

If the issue continues, I would stop using BeBuzz and use something else.
    04-09-11 01:50 PM
    Did you purchase BeBuzz from Mobihand? If you are having issues with it and with the developer, I would suggest contacting Mobihand. Perhaps they might even refund your money or provide a discount for another app.

If the issue continues, I would stop using BeBuzz and use something else.

Yes I did purchase BeBuzz from Mobihand. I will contact Mobihand and see what they say. I thought Mobihand had nothing to do with these issues. But hopefully they can do something for me.

Yea I'm thinking about going back to BBAlerts. It's a real shame because I love what BeBuzz has to offer.
    04-09-11 02:10 PM
    Yes I did purchase BeBuzz from Mobihand. I will contact Mobihand and see what they say. I thought Mobihand had nothing to do with these issues. But hopefully they can do something for me.

Yea I'm thinking about going back to BBAlerts. It's a real shame because I love what BeBuzz has to offer.
    I cannot promise they will do anything, but I have received credits in the past when I purchased apps that did not work.

Incidentally, I have BeBuzz, and I have not had issues with it on my device.
    04-09-11 02:13 PM
    I cannot promise they will do anything, but I have received credits in the past when I purchased apps that did not work.

Incidentally, I have BeBuzz, and I have not had issues with it on my device.

It's worth a shot though. I'll take a credit.....anything at this point. BeWeathe is not working either and Bellshare hasn't done anything about it. Their apps are not cheap. They are great apps....when they work properly.

I don't know why BeBuzz is giving me problems. I use the BB OEM pouch and most of the time it stops working when I take my Torch out. Others have responded who uses the holster but don't have this issue.
    04-09-11 02:48 PM
    Yo miss wireless...remember me?? lol...long time no hear...the torch is a problematic phone...i had lots of issues with bebuzz on mine and i ended up ditching the torch and going back to the bold series, have a white 9780 now and im much more happier tbh.

Send me a pm sometime...would be cool to catch up
    04-09-11 03:03 PM
    Yo miss wireless...remember me?? lol...long time no hear...the torch is a problematic phone...i had lots of issues with bebuzz on mine and i ended up ditching the torch and going back to the bold series, have a white 9780 now and im much more happier tbh.

Send me a pm sometime...would be cool to catch up

Hey stranger! Where have you been hiding? I love the Torch. I'm not going to ditch my Torch just because BeBuzz doesn't work on it properly. Bellshare should know better than to release BeBuzz to the Torch knowing it has a lot of issues. I still have my 9700 and didn't want to get the 9780 because they look the same. I just love the touchscreen on the Torch and find myself using it a lot now. But I feel a bit better, now that I'm hearing more people have issues with BeBuzz on the Torch.

Will PM you soon to catch up!
    04-09-11 03:11 PM
    it must be a specific phone issue. i have no trouble with bebuzz on my torch.
    04-09-11 03:41 PM
    it must be a specific phone issue. i have no trouble with bebuzz on my torch.

I don't see how that could be since I'm on my second Torch.
    04-09-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD