After being on the fence since launch day (& trying to read this forum as much as I could), I finally gave into my temptations and picked up a brand new white torch from ATT. Yay!!

It is right now getting charged, can't wait to start using it. Ordered the original holster....

Specs: Mexico-4, .246.

I might come back with 'how-to' questions, but couldn't wait to share the happy news with y'all...
    11-08-10 09:35 PM
    post some pics of the badboy! so far I ahve only seen white on commercials
    11-08-10 09:39 PM
    Here you go..
    11-08-10 09:51 PM
    WOW.....so pretty!!! I want one
    11-08-10 10:07 PM
    i got a white one today too with the black on black otter box case and im loving mine
    11-08-10 10:44 PM
    I love the white torch. Actually thinkin of getting an unlocked one for xmas and rockin 2 berries instead of going 9780. Hmmmm...

Anyways, congrats on the device. I'm sure it will serve you well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 12:57 AM
    I went in and checked out the white and red torches today. I have to say that I am really thinking about trading mine in for the white one. Two devices may be a good fix as well! I am surprised Kevin hasn't done an un boxing with his white Torch!

11-09-10 02:05 AM
    Beautiful Torch mate, I currently use black one and would like to know when the white one will available in UK if anyone got information, because my wife decided go go the Torch and leave iPhone 4 behind.

Cheers.

11-09-10 06:55 AM
    I do like it in white. If I was to be tempted to go back to BB, it would be for the white one.
    11-09-10 07:28 AM
    How do the buttons look in the dark? BG said they had a problem with the keys being blury & it would keep them from getting a white one..
    11-09-10 07:44 AM
    I am an official Torch owner as well!My trusty 9700 will have to sit on the backburner for now. This Torch is sweet! I got the black-the new colors did not appeal to me when I saw them in person.

I am loving the phone! No issues so far, but the touchscreen will definitely take getting used to. It was time for me to switch to a larger screen. Still rocking the shipped OS, but will probably install the leak within a week. Not sure why there are so many Torch haters out there, but I love it!
    11-09-10 08:32 AM
    grats! I'm getting mine as soon as I have the money. (I bought an iphone and used up my upgrade discount. ugh)

I'm getting the white one too =]
    11-09-10 10:14 AM
    I ordered me one today ,and I cant wait till my white torch gets here.
    11-09-10 01:12 PM
    I love the white torch. Actually thinkin of getting an unlocked one for xmas and rockin 2 berries instead of going 9780. Hmmmm...

Anyways, congrats on the device. I'm sure it will serve you well.

...Do you think TMO will get the Torch after AT&T's 6mos. are up?
    11-28-10 09:50 AM
    Here you go..
    damn those are sexy!!!!
    11-28-10 10:25 AM
    That's pretty, although I do prefer the original color (or even the red) to this... Seems a little too bright for my tastes.
    11-28-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD