All I got to say is wow, my first device was rather good in terms of slider feeling sturdy with minor play and a very annoying keyboard that made a mat sound everytime I typed. This new device the slider feels rock solid, virtually no play. The keyboard feels 100% better and the sides don't creek anymore. <---one happy camper here =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 10:19 AM
    Thats how both of my replacements were I was so excited and after about 2 weeks (not even) the screen started to teeter when it was open, still rock solid when its closed, keypad creak came back on both also... hopefully you have better luck.
    12-20-10 10:39 AM
    All of the said things the new devices fixes will eventually creep up with use. Other then the keyboard all of the other things are wear and tear related.
    12-20-10 10:40 AM
    I know how you feel. I just replaced mine yesterday. My first one had a buggy touch screen, wobbly slider, and wi-fi connectivity problems.
    12-20-10 11:21 AM
    The keyboard made noises from the start and in comparison to this one, it feels so different. Its like having to relearn the keyboard in terms of feel. The touch screen definetely feels more accurate aswell. Overall there's a huge difference from day1 with the first torch and day1 with this one. The old one just felt like junk, even the trackpad had this weird occasional click.

12-20-10 12:46 PM
    I bought a combo case and holster at Best Buy. It solved all my bezel creaks and wobbly screen. Im a happy camper now
    12-20-10 12:49 PM
    I bought a combo case and holster at Best Buy. It solved all my bezel creaks and wobbly screen. Im a happy camper now
    Which case?
    12-20-10 02:15 PM
    This new phone has a zagg full body protector on, it basically covers the bezel and sucks it down. In otherwords it doesn't have much play as if nothing was there.

12-20-10 02:49 PM
    im getting my replacement tomorrow. hopefully it will solve my battery drain issue.
    12-20-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD