Thank you to everyone who answered my other post!

1- how do I keep my text messages and facebook notifications, twitter and everything that isn't email out of my frigging messages folder?

I had some others, but just literally had a brain fart!

2- oh! Is tapatalk made for blackberrys? Can't find it but I'm not sure if its somewhere on the web that I just can't find.

Thank you!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 03:58 PM

1- how do I keep my text messages and facebook notifications, twitter and everything that isn't email out of my frigging messages folder?

2- oh! Is tapatalk made for blackberrys? Can't find it but I'm not sure if its somewhere on the web that I just can't find.

Thank you!!!

never used it before but someone send me the link, hope it works for you Download Tapatalk for BlackBerry
    01-26-11 04:18 PM

Thank you!!!

Go in to the main message folder, hit the menu button and you will see several options such as "In box Management" use that to start. I believe other notifications like Facebook, Twitter etc are controlled by those individual apps.
    01-26-11 05:31 PM
    Sweet! Thanks guys!
    01-27-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD