I'm giving 5 invite for google music beta. There is no apps for Blackberry but our torch is able to navigate the website no problem (and listening to music too no problem) the only thing is, it's only available in US, but the good thing is, you only need to sign up using a US ip address and then you can use your canadian (or any other country) ip to log on to it after (it only required a US ip to sign up, not to log on).

To have this invite you need to have at least 10 post on crackberry.

Just say something like you are interested and I will send you a private message saying that you won one, then I will need a gmail account to send the invite.

Have fun.
    08-26-11 07:21 AM
    I know I don't have 10 posts, but is it possible for me to get an invite? Would work perfectly for me because I have a friend in the states that can activate it for me as I live in Canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 10:54 PM
    I know I don't have 10 posts, but is it possible for me to get an invite? Would work perfectly for me because I have a friend in the states that can activate it for me as I live in Canada.

sure, send me a private message with your gmail
    08-26-11 11:10 PM
    Would love an invite. ^-^ please.

08-26-11 11:16 PM
    Would love an invite. ^-^ please.

send me your gmail in private

to others there is 3 invite left
    08-26-11 11:53 PM
    by the way the reason why I'm asking for email is because I have to send it to a gmail email, there is no other way of sending the invite.
    08-27-11 12:00 AM
    I'd like an invitation too if it's possible, Imma send my gmail via Pm. Thank you!

08-27-11 03:07 AM
    LilProphet1990 and pmanchin got their invite, still waiting for Jeydeep email, so there is still 2 invite left.
    08-27-11 06:23 AM
    Thank you AcADIeN!

08-27-11 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD