Is there anyway to connect my Google Calendar to my BB Calendar without using the desktop manager? I know that Gmail contacts' birthdays are coming up. And my Facebook information is connecting the Calendar & Address Book.

Thank you
    01-25-11 03:10 PM
    Hi, yes. Download GoogleSync from Google.com on your handset.

GoogleSync is part of it's Google Apps suite.
    01-25-11 04:28 PM
    Yep, Google Synch makes it super easy for my Blackberry Torch
    01-25-11 04:48 PM
    Google sync works. Just keep an eye on things cause it likes to make duplicates every once in a while. Deleting 82 identical appts can be a major pain in the ***. That said. It is a Google issue, not BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 12:32 AM
    GoogleSync is no longer needed. When you set up your gmail account, just scroll to the bottom to "Synchronization Options" and check Calendar and/or Contacts. You can also go do this with an existing gmail account too.
    01-26-11 01:16 AM
    GoogleSync is no longer needed. When you set up your gmail account, just scroll to the bottom to "Synchronization Options" and check Calendar and/or Contacts. You can also go do this with an existing gmail account too.
    I've tried my BB Calender and it shows no mention of "Synchronization Options", same too on my gmail account. Settings for Calendar and General have no options for "Synchronization Options" - which is why I'm having to reply on GoogleSync.
    01-26-11 03:56 AM
    I've tried my BB Calender and it shows no mention of "Synchronization Options", same too on my gmail account. Settings for Calendar and General have no options for "Synchronization Options" - which is why I'm having to reply on GoogleSync.
    You'd find it on your carrier's BIS web page. You sign in and under your gmail account you'll see these options.
    01-26-11 08:57 AM
    Where in my post did I say to go to your calendar to look for it?

You'd find it on your carrier's BIS web page. You sign in and under your gmail account you'll see these options.
    Exactly! When you sign in and click on "Edit" for that gmail account you'll find those options.

You can also do it from the phone, Go to Setup> Email Accounts> Internet Mail Account> Sign in> Click on the gmail account you want to edit> Scroll to the bottom to Synchronization Options> Check off Calendar and/or Contacts
    01-26-11 09:22 AM
    This is right no need to install Googlesync.

01-26-11 09:23 AM
    [QUOTE=ridesno159;5991229]Where in my post did I say to go to your calendar to look for it?

You didn't! I was just explaining, giving further details about what I had tried so you and others could help me further.

No need to show attitude!
    01-26-11 09:29 AM
    They spelled it out for you before that post..
    01-26-11 09:45 AM
    This is right no need to install Googlesync.
    Great - thank you!
    01-26-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD