I've noticed that my torch freezes up an awful lot. For example when I try to use FB and upload pics it will freeze and I will have to restart the whole thing. On top on that it won't connect to utube. And its really slow connecting to the internet

I can't decide if its the device itself or the fact that I'm international and that's what is causing the issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 12:07 PM
    Yes i have noticed that too. Im going to wipe the device with BBSAK and do a fresh install of the lastest OS and see what happens.
    01-22-11 12:13 PM
    How do you do that? I want to try it

01-22-11 12:25 PM
    How do you do that? I want to try it
    Its more for advanced BB users. You can have a look through the forum below.

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com
    01-22-11 12:45 PM
    6.0.0.337 is pretty stable unlike the initial OS that came in the 9800. It greatly reduces lag and buggy issues. I would suggest using the AppLoader to install a new OS unless you're experienced with BBSAK. Just make sure to do a full backup of the device, delete any other OS versions from your computer before downloading and installing. Also if you choose to install an official OS from a different carrier, be sure to delete the vendor.xml file before installing the OS on the device.

01-22-11 12:53 PM
    6.0.0.337 works very well for me. Recommended over the stock OS for sure. Follow the AppLoader instructions and all should go well. Good luck.

01-22-11 01:38 PM
    Works fine for me on 337.

01-22-11 02:09 PM
    I haven't been unhappy with stock OS but would be interested in .337 if it is better. And thank you PastyBap for posting that link.

01-22-11 02:56 PM
    .337 is loads better, no lag in the screen transitions, no spinning clock, some minor bug fixes as well as a few welcome additions to the browser. Upgrading your OS isn't that hard or for "advanced" users, it's actually quite easy and is fully automated.

Best bet is to read the link that was posted and follow it to the letter. After you do it once and all goes well you'll be able to do it again in the future.
    01-22-11 04:48 PM
    I've never had my BlackBerry freeze on me. Sorry to hear those of you that are having problems. My 9800 works pretty perfectly. I'm running .337.

01-23-11 05:16 AM
    What is apploader

01-23-11 06:32 AM
    What is apploader

AppLoader is the program that is packed within the OS files that you should use to load the OS on your phone.

C:/program files(x86 if on a 64bit system)/common files/research in motion/Apploader

There is a program in that location called Loader.exe this is the "App loader" that you should use to load the OS on your device. You should never use the desktop manager to accomplish this task.
    01-23-11 06:43 AM
    I couldn't find apploader for the life of me after I installed the OS

01-23-11 02:34 PM
    You have to download and install the BlackBerry Desktop Software which contains the apploader program, it doesn't come with the OS install.
    01-23-11 06:11 PM
    shouldnt be happening. Ive uploaded 7 pics at once with no issues
    01-23-11 08:07 PM
    I do have it on my computer and I don't see an apploader

01-23-11 09:34 PM
    Bump

01-24-11 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD