Hi,

Is there a way to get the Torch to go back to the main screen when I slide the slider shut? It seems like quite the basic option - keeping the current app vs. returning to the main screen when closing the slider.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Merry Xmas!
    12-25-10 05:37 AM
    Do u mean like switching from an app you are using and going back to main screen while the slider is closed? If so, all you have to do is hit the BB button, scroll down and press on the "switch application" option. Or you can hold down the BB button and all the apps that are currently running will pop up, then all u have to do is click on the home screen icon. Hope that helps.
    12-25-10 07:15 AM
    To automatically go to the home screen when shuting the slider? I don't think so. (I know that's something I WOULDN'T want it to do) After closing the slider, just hit the red, power button. That'll close any app you're currently in and take you to the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 07:27 AM
    To automatically go to the home screen when shuting the slider? I don't think so. (I know that's something I WOULDN'T want it to do) After closing the slider, just hit the red, power button. That'll close any app you're currently in and take you to the home screen.

That doesn't usually close the app just leaves it running in the background.. It will take you to homescreen though.

12-25-10 11:50 AM
    ok great, thanks guys!
    12-26-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD